Scott Haze will reportedly be joining the film in a mystery role, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Details on his character haven't yet been disclosed at the time of writing. Jenny Slate (Zootopia) is also set to play a scientist with Rogue One: A Star Wars Story star Riz Ahmed and VEEP actor Reid Scott both on board in undisclosed roles.
Of course, Hardy heads the whole thing up as Eddie Brock, the character who first became the razor-toothed Venom.
The Citigroup Inc. (C) Upgrade to "Overweight" by Morgan Stanley
Capital Investment Advisors, LLC divested its position by shedding 544 shares a decrease of 5.0% from 06/30/2017 to 09/30/2017. Arrowstreet Capital Limited Partnership's holdings in Morgan Stanley were worth $35,484,000 as of its most recent SEC filing.
Avi Arad, Matt Tolmach, and Amy Pascal are producing Venom, which is set to open October 5, 2018. Topher Grace previously portrayed Venom in the last installment of Sam Raimi's Spider-Man triology. Venom won't exist in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and will be thematically different from Sony and Marvel Studios' prior films, as it's rumored to be darker and horror-inspired.
Venom is now slated to hit theaters on October 5, 2018.
Plot details for Venom are being kept under lock and key at Sony, but we do know that the film is meant to be an R-rated, sci-fi horror take on the villain.
- Nokia 7 makes bothie photos more affordable
- Gérard Collomb : les harceleurs de rue condamnés à des "amendes immédiates"
- Creator of Nickelodeon's Loud House Fired After Harassment Allegations
- Lupita Nyong'o Details 'Bully' Harvey Weinstein's Advances in New Op-Ed
- Le timbre rouge va passer à 95 centimes au premier janvier — Courrier
- Pope to Methodists: Reconciliation is more than talk - it needs action
- Des élus offensés par une note sanitaire émanant de l'Elysée — Guyane
- Eden Hazard: Chelsea can still win the league despite recent setbacks
- Three die in shooting near Colorado State University
- 8 killed as portion of TN transport corporation's building collapses