Cook didn't elaborate and only added that "it is not time to share any details" about what a new Mac mini lineup would entail, or its tentative release date.
This week marks three years since Apple last updated the Mac Mini, the most affordable computer that packs the entire Mac experience into a 7.7-inch-square frame.
However, there may be some light at the end tunnel for fans of the self-contained square slab, via an email allegedly send to a user by Apple CEO Tim Cook.
Judge fixes date for trial after alleged kidnapper, Evans, changed plea
Justice Oshodi, citing section 36 of the Constitution granted their prayer and adjourned the matter till November 3 for trial. He was arrested in his Magodo residence by the operatives of the Inspector-General of Police Intelligence Response Team.
Of course saying that Apple plans to keep the Mac mini in the lineup could just mean that nothing is changing: no new Mac mini but it won't be discontinued either. And yet, the Mac Mini subsists with outdated specs. The site claimed that the next Mac mini "won't be so mini anymore", but didn't offer any other details.
The Mac Mini is a Mac, but without a mouse, keyboard, or display. We love it too. Cook's response doesn't suggest that there's a new one in the pipeline, but what it does reveal is that the Mac mini will probably not get the axe anytime soon. But is it? According to MacRumors, which posted an email from Apple CEO Tim Cook to a Mac Mini user, the device will still be an important part of Apple's product line going forward. Incidentally, the rumor mill has been completely quiet with respect to any impending updates or looming redesign, save for remarks made from Apple executive Phil Schiller during a roundtable discussion with journalists this past April.
- Earnings Watch & Quant Review for London Stock Exchange Group plc (LSE:LSE)
- Italian Club Pissed Off At Player Pee Allegations
- Leicester players 'raw' after Craig Shakespeare sacking - Michael Appleton
- Municipio Capitalino se suma al combate del Cáncer de Mama
- Quentin Tarantino Admits He Knew About Harvey Weinstein Sexual Harassment Claims
- Bruins goalie Tuukka Rask out indefinitely due to concussion
- Zuma makes changes to SAA board, dumps Dudu Myeni
- Wells Fargo & Company (WFC) Position Decreased by Creative Planning
- Football. Quelle est donc cette étrange pilule qu'a pris Messi ?
- Stock In Spotlight: Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE:BMY)