If you last tuned in to Howard Stern during his '90s "shock jock" days, the Stern who sat down with Jimmy Kimmel in Brooklyn on Wednesday might come as a surprise. "First of all when did this guy have time to make movies". Once he moved to satellite radio, "where you can do anything", Stern said, doing that kind of a show "would actually be, I think, a bit of a bore".
"And all these guys who do sexual harassment, they're freaks. This big fat guy, what does he think?" "I want you to watch me nude.' Now, I'm a man - if you saw me naked, you'd throw up". "If I was Harvey Weinstein, I would wear a burka, and say, 'Listen, you don't have to look at me'".
"When I was on regular radio, the great thing was, you go on, and sex and outrageousness was the thing", he said, explaining that at that time he would get fined, but "now penis comes out of my mouth and your mouth easy" he joked. "Same with this Bill O'Reilly". He even jokingly declared, "I am announcing my retirement from [Kimmel's] show". Agreeing with Kimmel's sentiments that it "has never been better", he said, "I feel very good about the show". They threw him out of Fox. What is with these guys and the shower? They want to see if you got a job.
'Heartbreaking' rise in self-harm among young teenage girls
Prof Kapur added: "These results emphasise the opportunity for earlier intervention in primary care to reduce suicide risk". But it could also be a result of increasing stress and higher levels of psychological problems in young people.
Stern showcased his quasi-maturity when he brought up disgraced Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein.
The radio host concluded, "The one thing women don't want to see is a man's penis".
Jimmy Kimmel celebrated the third night of his annual "Kimmel In Brooklyn" week with an interview with radio talk show host Howard Stern, who he called one of his biggest inspirations.
- Jobless claims fall to almost 44-year low
- Mother of soldier killed in Niger says Trump disrespected her family
- Jeremy Lin done for the season with knee injury, Nets announce
- Dimitri Rybolovlev convoqué jeudi par la justice de Monaco — ASM
- Interserve shares slump on profits warning
- Man City Team News: Injuries, suspensions and line-up vs Burnley
- Ben Simmons Shines In His Debut Despite Loss To Wizards
- Un agent espagnol revient sur le transfert de Mbappé
- North's most senior police officer under investigation
- Un ultime trailer et une date de sortie — The Punisher