The feed aims to introduce you content which you would not normally see in your regular news feed, such as photos, videos, user posts and news articles.
Facebook has an alternative to its standard News Feed, and it is one that showcases posts from accounts that are not, in any way, connected to the user. In 2014, the social network experimented again with interests, via its mobile app Rooms, which offered users a means of discussing various topics. The Explore Feed is Facebook's attempt to leveraging personally-curated content based on a user's interests to achieve those goals. Users can find the feature on the left sidebar on the desktop platform and under the "more" menu navigation in the mobile app.
When it comes to the Android and iOS app, the Explore Feed is listed under the "Explore" option and you just need to tap on the hamburger button at the bottom of the Facebook app. While the company had originally tested the water with a small number of mobile users, it confirmed to TechCrunch that today marks the beginning of an official rollout.
Deoband's absurd fatwa: posting photos on social media un-Islamic
The seminary has termed the act of India Muslims posting pictures on social media as "un-Islamic". In the wake of this query came the fatwa saying that Islam doesn't allow the action.
The Explore tab might also open up opportunities for brands to promote sponsored content done in partnership with publishers that matches up with users' past searches and the pages they follow. After clicking See More, they should find Explore Feed among the listed features like Events, Groups, Pages, Moments, Town Hall, Buy and Sell Groups, Jobs, Recommendations and more. The items displayed in the "rocket ship" feed come from Pages that are similar to those you've already liked, as well as those that are popular with your friends - like a video that many people in your network are watching, for instance. The feed is based on what you liked previously and what's popular among friends.
Facebook Explore Feed: What Is It All About? The Explore Feed will have recommended Facebook posts from companies as well as media sites that you will not be able to see in your News Feed.
- Man City Team News: Injuries, suspensions and line-up vs Burnley
- Jeremy Lin done for the season with knee injury, Nets announce
- Impressive start leads Maple Leafs past Red Wings
- Harcèlement sexuel: Guillaume Wagner dénonce Éric Salvail et Gilbert Rozon
- Dimitri Rybolovlev convoqué jeudi par la justice de Monaco — ASM
- Barrett still feeling affects of concussion
- North's most senior police officer under investigation
- Carlo Ancelotti pressenti en cas de qualification — Croatie
- Marvel's The Punisher Release Date Confirmed For Netflix In New Trailer
- Ronnie O'Sullivan Lets Pitch Invader Take Shot On The Black