Palm Springs Police Sergeant William Hutchinson told KESQ, "During the argument at the bar, [Brendon] pulled [his girlfriend's] arm and then violently pulled her hair". He was charged with felony domestic violence, as well as with violating a protective order. Sgt. William Hutchinson of the Palm Springs Police Dept., confirmed that the woman has active protective orders against Brendon in NY and Florida. Sgt. William Hutchinson confirmed to the paper that Brendon's girlfriend had a protective order in place in the states of NY and Florida, which prohibits Brendon from threatening, harassing, and assaulting her, though he is allowed to be physically near the woman.
Lexington removes 2 Confederate statues from courthouse
A spokeswoman with Mayor Jim Gray's office says Attorney General Andy Beshear has given permission for the statues of John C. Kentucky was a slave-holding state at the time of the Civil War but it did not join the Confederacy.
That year, he was arrested four times in total, including for another drunken hotel incident when he caused U.S. $450 worth of damages to a room and refused to pay his USA $380 tab for food and beverages.
Counting his most recent incident, Buffy The Vampire Slayer has been arrested six times in the past three years. He was also arrested for vandalism in 2010, and property damage in 2014.
In the same year, he appeared on Dr Phil twice to discuss his struggles with depression and alcohol addiction.
- Chelsea Handler won't do another season of 'Chelsea' for Netflix
- Amanda Staveley reportedly eyeing up US$400mln bid for Newcastle United
- Diwali gift for armed forces: Govt slashes call rates
- Dead in Taliban Attack on Afghan Army Camp
- Surprise Guest Eminem Fires Up Crowd Before Pistons Opener
- L'enfant qui avait contracté la rage est mort — Chasselay
- Le coup de gueule d'Aymeric Laporte — Equipe de France
- Yellow weather warning for wind issued
- Apple iPhone X Pre-orders Start Next Week
- Danse avec les Stars 8 : Camille Cerf recalée du casting, elle balance