Palm Springs Police Sergeant William Hutchinson told KESQ, "During the argument at the bar, [Brendon] pulled [his girlfriend's] arm and then violently pulled her hair". He was charged with felony domestic violence, as well as with violating a protective order. Sgt. William Hutchinson of the Palm Springs Police Dept., confirmed that the woman has active protective orders against Brendon in NY and Florida. Sgt. William Hutchinson confirmed to the paper that Brendon's girlfriend had a protective order in place in the states of NY and Florida, which prohibits Brendon from threatening, harassing, and assaulting her, though he is allowed to be physically near the woman.
Un homme recherché après avoir tenté d'enlever une fillette — Aveyron
De tels faits avec l'insistance qui accompagne le comportement de l'individu, s'apparentent bien à une tentative d'enlèvement. Quant à son véhicule, les indications de la victime resteraient trop floues pour établir une identification précise.
That year, he was arrested four times in total, including for another drunken hotel incident when he caused U.S. $450 worth of damages to a room and refused to pay his USA $380 tab for food and beverages.
Counting his most recent incident, Buffy The Vampire Slayer has been arrested six times in the past three years. He was also arrested for vandalism in 2010, and property damage in 2014.
In the same year, he appeared on Dr Phil twice to discuss his struggles with depression and alcohol addiction.
- Le coup de gueule d'Aymeric Laporte — Equipe de France
- Yellow weather warning for wind issued
- DeepMind's human-bashing AlphaGo AI is now even stronger
- Apple iPhone X Pre-orders Start Next Week
- Amanda Staveley reportedly eyeing up US$400mln bid for Newcastle United
- Le Cytotec retiré du marché en mars prochain
- En 30 ans, plus de 75% des insectes auraient disparu en Europe
- On connaît désormais les nouveaux noms des chaînes NT1 et HD1
- Nintendo Switch : la mAJ 4.0.0 est disponible, les détails
- Diwali gift for armed forces: Govt slashes call rates