The systems, which will be integrated into road cars in the coming years, allow passengers to interact with an onboard computer and gain information via augmented reality.
Previewing the company's driver assistance technology, the Emirai 4 is a futuristic roadster that "draws upon" electrification, autonomous driving and connected technologies. This can enhance road features such as white lines and road markings to improve visibility for the driver.
Under the theme of "Feeling with you; convenient, safe and comfortable for each one", development of the new concept auto has drawn on three specific fields of research: electrification, autonomous driving, and connected.
Finally, sensors in the vehicle's body can detect when a door is about to be opened, activating an indicator that is projected on to the road and another that projects onto the car's body to alert nearby vehicles and pedestrians.
Johnson and Johnson Wins Appeal in Talcum Powder Cancer Case
Johnson & Johnson is "pleased" with the appeals court decision, Carol Goodrich, company spokeswoman, said. In February 2016, a jury awarded Fox $10 million in actual damages and $62 million in punitive damages.
It's an open question whether Mitsubishi Electric will unveil also some new electric drive components, that often are used by Japanese manufacturers; but the smart money says they will, as they now have a couple large potential customers as part of Mitusbishi's tie-up with Nissan and (by extension) Renault.
Perhaps the most interesting feature is the Emirai's driver sensing system. Mitsubishi Motors, the auto brand, is now part of the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance, so won't necessarily be first in line (or in line at all) to use the tech.
Mitsubishi has developed what it calls a "knob-on-display" setup to create a new control system that enables the driver to operate various functions in the vehicle without taking their eyes off the road.
A wide-angle interior camera monitors both the driver and the front passenger by detecting the passengers' heads and postures to alert potentially unsafe driving behavior and provides safe and smooth switchover between automated to manual driving.
- Rajasthan's policemen go on leave, protest salary cut
- Abe on course for massive win in Japan vote
- DeShone Kizer will likely be reinstated as Browns starting quarterback, by Wednesday
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Chiefs' Alex Smith lashed out at Steelers defender after late hit
- Impax Laboratories, Inc. (IPXL) Upgraded to Buy at Zacks Investment Research
- The Value of WPX Energy, Inc. (NYSE:WPX) Underpriced by 29.1%?
- Andrew Wilkie Tables Explosive Crown Casino Claims In Parliament
- Officer fatally shoots robbery suspect in northeast Baltimore
- Final Honor Flight of 2017 leaves Springfield