Although the company didn't share any details about the event, it's quite hard to ignore the big "U" on the invite (as shown below) hinting at the launch of a new U-series smartphone. Similar to other flagship phones in the market, this new device may have IP68 certification for its dust and waterproof nature. It's not clear if both will launch on the 2nd, but it seems safe to assume that at least one of them will show up.
As for the specifications, rumors hint at a 5.99-inch display with Quad HD+ (1440×2880 pixels) resolution. Leaked images suggest it'll have a shiny blue back like the original. We also may see another a new member in the U11 lineup in the HTC U11 Plus as a larger phone in the family. The one difference, however, will be upfront, where HTC is likely to opt for an edge-to-edge display with 18:9 aspect ratio. It's supposed to come in two models, a model with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage and a model with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
No Charges Against Former Denver Coach For Forcing Cheerleaders Into Splits
The school's principal retired and the athletic director resigned after the video was leaked; Williams was sacked . District Attorney Beth McCann decided not to file criminal charges against Coach Ozell Williams .
It is not yet known if the phone will come pre-loaded with the latest Android 8.0 Oreo operating system. However, it seems HTC still has a surprise up its sleeves, despite its deal with Google. It's possible that the much-rumored handset might be unveiled at the event. The new HTC U11 Plus might feature a 12MP main rear camera and an 8MP front-facing snapper for selfies and video calling.
HTC has sent invites for an event that's going to take place in Taipei, Taiwan on November 2nd.
- Navellier & Associates Inc Purchases New Position in Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC)
- Fire breaks out at Prime Minister's Office, situation under control
- Neigh-sayers welcome at this pet-friendly U.S. motel
- MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings is Now Oversold
- ANZ sells wealth management business to IOOF for $1b
- Man passes away after vehicle hit by tree in Dundalk
- Will gouge eyes of attackers: BJP leader on RSS killings in Kerala
- Here We Go Again: Cher Joins Cast Of 'Mamma Mia' Sequel
- Fight against terrorism to continue till defeat of terrorists
- General Insurance Article - Home insurance thirty years on from the Great Storm