As per legal procedures, a signed copy of the court's judgment, which proves the Talwars' innocence, should be hand-delivered to the jail officials, before they are authorized to release them. The poor can not expect justice", said one.Another said, " Hemraj 's relatives should challenge the acquittal at the Supreme Court.
In the latest statement given by the Talwars' lawyer, Tanveer A Mir, he has received the copy of Rajesh and Nupur's bail orders which is yet to be presented in Ghaziabad's Dasna Jail keeping the suspense intact about their release. However, now it will remain a mystery. It was also learned that both Nupur and Rajesh Talwar had skipped their breakfast on Thursday morning, according to reports.
"Most patients of Rajesh and Nupur were in a hurry to get their treatment from them on Friday after they heard the news of their acquittal by the Allahabad High Court", Dasna jail doctor Sunil Tyagi told PTI. The infamous Aarushi Talwar murder case could not see the light of the day, today, as the deceased still could not get the justice from the higher court.
A special CBI Judge S. Lal had earlier held Aarushi's parents, Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, guilty of conspiracy and murder of 14-year-old Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj.
Trump says he spoke to Virgin Islands' 'president' -- which is him
It could be entirely possible that the President had a conversation with himself while he was visiting the Virgin Islands. Trump wasn't corrected during the event, but the speech was amended in the official White House transcript .
Aarushi was found dead inside her room in the Talwars' Noida residence with her throat slit in May 2008. The 263-page verdict ends, at least for now, the nine-year ordeal of the Noida couple who were sentenced to life by a Ghaziabad CBI court on November 28, 2013 for the double murder that not only transfixed but also shook the nation with its element of filicide.
Initially, the domestic help Hemraj was suspected of being the murderer as he went missing after she was killed.
As the Uttar Pradesh Police drew flak over shoddy investigation into the case which was making national headlines, the then chief minister Mayawati handed over the probe to the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI).
Based mostly on circumstantial evidence, the parents of Aarushi, Rajesh and Nupur Talwar were accused of the double murders.
- Enbridge Energy Partners LP (NYSE:EEP) Institutional Investor Sentiment
- Twenty-year minimum sentence for woman who battered girlfriend to death
- Boyfriend Indicted in Connection With Death of Pregnant Teacher
- Expectations for the New Orleans Saints post-bye
- GKN's aerospace trading 'disappointing', faces external claims
- L1 - Lyon - Monaco : Les compos officielles
- La soirée DSK des étudiants kiné annulée — Rouen
- Advisor Group Inc. Grows Stake in Copa Holdings, SA (CPA)
- Chance the Rapper curating Obama Foundation Summit concert
- Domestic violence wanted list calls for public help, offers reward