The decomposed body was found stuffed inside a 55-gallon drum attached to a cinder block, drifting about 200 feet from the shore Thursday, police said.
"This is not normal", Chula Vista Police Department Captain Eric Thunberg told CBS 8.
Police respond to the discovery of a barrel containing human remains in San Diego Bay on October 12, 2017.
Thunberg said the case is being treated as a homicide. "We have a body crammed inside a barrel, that is not normal".
Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
C’est également le cas de l’attaquant de Liverpool Christian Benteke. C’est ce que vous découvrirez dans cet article.
Authorities had received a call about a floating drum in the bay about 10:30 a.m. on Thursday.
The medical examiner determined human remains inside the drum, but have not released information whether it's a man or a woman or age. But when police responded to the area, they were unable to find it and they could not get back in touch with the people who reported the sighting.
A person in a wetsuit wrangled the floating object and was holding on to it when Harbor police arrived on scene.
Police say there is no rush on the barrel and it appears to be only a few days old.
- Chinese messaging app error sees n-word used in translation
- Apple Co-Founder's Next Venture Could Revolutionize Education
- Jaitley urges USA to reform H1-B/L1 visa processes
- Jose Aldo vs. Ricardo Lamas II Booked For UFC on FOX 26
- A Single Photograph Gets All Foreign Weddings Banned on a Greek Island
- MannKind Corporation (NASDAQ:MNKD)
- Honeypreet Insan reveals astonishing facts in SIT interrogation
- Game of Thrones cast 'will not be given scripts' for eighth season
- Devinez qui est la nouvelle icône de Maroc Telecom!
- Mueller's investigative team interviews Priebus