Chance the Rapper bought every ticket to the new Thurgood Marshall movieat two South Side theaters - just so everyone else can see it for free.
The film covers Thurgood Marshall's early years as a young lawyer tasked with defending a black chauffeur in a highly publicized sexual assault case.
Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:BRCD) Closes at $2.42, Underpriced by 1.2%
It turned negative, as 36 investors sold BRCD shares while 76 reduced holdings. 27 funds opened positions while 96 raised stakes. They hope that the stock price will fall or that the company will fail and go bankrupt, leading the equity holders to ruin.
Indeed, all the tickets for the remaining Friday screenings of Marshall at both theaters were unavailable, according to Fandango and the Chatham Studio Movie Grill website. The Chicago Sun-Times has a story.
A second tweet by Chance suggested those who are interested should show up at 3 p.m. "It's all day, but the later it gets, the more people talk about it, the more seats get filled", he tweeted. "Come to the one at 3. I'm good at surprise and stuff".
Rolling Stone calls the movie "a fiercely entertaining film, but not a great one" that nonetheless "gives us an electrifying glimpse of a great man in the making".
- Chinese space station to come crashing down to Earth soon
- Trump says he spoke to Virgin Islands' 'president' -- which is him
- Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ) to Issue Quarterly Dividend of $0.58
- Domestic violence wanted list calls for public help, offers reward
- Enbridge Energy Partners LP (NYSE:EEP) Institutional Investor Sentiment
- Davido accusé d'avoir tué trois de ses proches, les faits !
- Woman killed when trapped beneath vehicle in Westford mall parking lot
- Shapiro Sues Trump Over Contraceptive Care Decision
- Twenty-year minimum sentence for woman who battered girlfriend to death
- Boyfriend Indicted in Connection With Death of Pregnant Teacher