The encounter took place on Sunday at Word Fellowship Baptist Church in Prentiss, Mississippi.
After she was done saying her piece, she left and the pastor continued preaching but some church members were amused by the whole thing and the woman recording the incident is seen trying not to laugh.
The woman was not only angry because Pastor Billy was seeing her daughter, she was bitter because he reported her daughter to the police when she confronted him of having an affair with another woman.
"After all this time you're going to press charges against her, ' the woman, wearing blue top and floral skirt yells".
Atlanta mayor calls marijuana veto rumor "political stunt" by City Council president
Then, about 45 minutes later, Atlanta City Council "recalled" the tweet and said the mayor did not veto the marijuana legislation. Reed shared a photo of himself signing the legislation into law on Twitter and Facebook Wednesday morning.
Things got awkward at a church service on Sunday morning when a woman unexpectedly stood up to accuse the pastor of sleeping with her daughter.
Other parishioners at the church sit in silence as the woman vents her anger, while the girl filming the clip giggles in disbelief at the commotion.
'I'm a mother, that's my child. Three years you've been messing with her. No mother in this church would do what I'm doing for my baby. "And I know about it".
Christian Today has reached out to the church with a request for comment.
- Parineeti Chopra Says Arjun Kapoor Is Lucky To Work With Her
- USDA: Climbing acres, corn bushels, shrinking soy production
- Argentina, France, Poland seeded in World Cup finals draw pots
- United Parcel Service (UPS) Receiving Favorable Press Coverage, Report Finds
- Next Weeks Broker Price Targets For CECO Environmental Corp. (NASDAQ:CECE)
- Arturo Vidal prend sa retraite internationale — Chili
- TF1 large leader grâce à la série Contact
- SCA to Rule On Zuma 'Spy Tapes' Saga
- Terrorists hurl grenade at Kashmir beauty parlour, three girls injured
- Supreme Court refuses to modify order on cracker sales in Delhi