This fall has been a tough one with regards to natural disasters for North America and the Caribbean, with there being multiple hurricanes and two earthquakes that hit Mexico particularly hard last month.
"The NFL Foundation, New England Patriots, Oakland Raiders and Pittsburgh Steelers will together contribute $200,000 to Banorte's Fundación Banorte to support disaster relief efforts following last month's quake in Mexico City".
The Dallas Cowboys have committed $50,000 to the Salvation Army's relief efforts in Mexico City to assist with crisis intervention services for victims and first responders. "Fundación Banorte will match these donations dollar-for-dollar", the official release read.
Judge won't order officials to allow abortion
Paxton was joined in filing the brief by the attorneys general of Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, Oklahoma, and SC . Jane Doe , a minor, successfully sought a judicial waver in lieu of parental consent so that she could get an abortion.
Our thoughts are with the people of Mexico City and surrounding areas as they work to rebuild their community following this devastating natural disaster.
This will be the second consecutive season in which an National Football League regular-season game has been played at the Estadio Azteca, with the Patriots and Raiders playing there on November 19. I've never been to Mexico City, so I'm very excited about it.
Prior to last season's game, each was an exhibition as opposed to a regular-season game.
- TPMP (C8) : Cyril Hanouna révèle un scoop sur Christophe Beaugrand
- Macalester grad's 'Jeopardy' streak comes to an end
- 1 raised in Northern Luzon as TD 'Odette' enters PH
- England forewarned ahead of Ashes
- Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAWK) Expected To Report Earnings On Wednesday
- China Biologic's human fibrinogen production cleared by CFDA
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (WSM) Upgraded to "B-" by TheStreet
- Watch Katy Perry Coordinate An Epic Onstage Marriage Proposal
- Irishman Bennett wins stage one in Turkey
- Plusieurs blessés dans une fusillade, la piste terroriste écartée — Suède