This fall has been a tough one with regards to natural disasters for North America and the Caribbean, with there being multiple hurricanes and two earthquakes that hit Mexico particularly hard last month.
"The NFL Foundation, New England Patriots, Oakland Raiders and Pittsburgh Steelers will together contribute $200,000 to Banorte's Fundación Banorte to support disaster relief efforts following last month's quake in Mexico City".
The Dallas Cowboys have committed $50,000 to the Salvation Army's relief efforts in Mexico City to assist with crisis intervention services for victims and first responders. "Fundación Banorte will match these donations dollar-for-dollar", the official release read.Читайте также: Wall St draws little cheer from big bank earnings
Our thoughts are with the people of Mexico City and surrounding areas as they work to rebuild their community following this devastating natural disaster.
This will be the second consecutive season in which an National Football League regular-season game has been played at the Estadio Azteca, with the Patriots and Raiders playing there on November 19. I've never been to Mexico City, so I'm very excited about it.
Prior to last season's game, each was an exhibition as opposed to a regular-season game.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Macalester grad's 'Jeopardy' streak comes to an end
- Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer storm into Shanghai Masters quarters
- Jason Aldean resumes tour after Vegas shooting
- Amazon to hire 120000 workers for holiday season
- Watch Katy Perry Coordinate An Epic Onstage Marriage Proposal
- Sky records 'strong' start to the year
- Packers' Ty Montgomery (ribs) 'felt fine' taking contact in Thursday's practice
- Thomas Lemar could leave Monaco next summer - Vadim Vasilyev
- Irishman Bennett wins stage one in Turkey
- Gambit Release Set for February 2019