So, from today as well as during our demonstrations, this park will be known as Raila Odinga park. "We do not hold the protests as a favour by the State", Dennis Onyango, the spokesman for opposition leader Raila Odinga, said.
He added that they expected the Nasa leader back in the country on Saturday morning.
Violent protests erupted moments after several changes over a new election law were approved by parliament - dominated by President Uhuru Kenyatta's ruling Jubilee party. "He will leave Nairobi on Thursday night to be in London in time for the event that begins in the afternoon", Mr Lone was quoted.
Nubia Z17 miniS with 5.2-inch Display, 6GB RAM, Four Cameras announced
Cameras smartphone four: 5 front+5 MP for bokeh effect when shooting a selfie, and rear mounted two modules 12 and 23 megapixels. The phone has only variant with 64GB ROM and 6GB RAM along with Bluetooth 4.1 and dual-band WiFi for connectivity.
The Siaya Senator further clarified that NASA leader Raila Odinga has not withdrawn his presidential bid "entirely", but had only opted out of the repeat poll set for October 26.
"The withdrawal does not affect Mr Odinga's forthcoming United Kingdom trip, where he will give an address at Chatham House, and hold discussions with current and former British ministers and other leading figures. Indeed, news of his withdrawal will make this visit help focus even more attention on the need for Kenya's friends to help counsel against the rapidly diminishing space for free and fair elections and the rule of law", Mr Lone said in a statement. "All indications are that the election scheduled for 26 October will be worse than the previous one", said Odinga.
- Life is Strange Before the Storm, l'épisode 2 dévoilé !
- Philip Hammond 'must be sacked for not supporting Brexit' - Tory right
- Allianz, Shapoorji Pallonji partner to set up $500 mln India fund
- Golden Knights expect wide range of emotions for home opener
- SpaceX Orbits Dual-Purpose Satellite for SES, EchoStar
- NAB references: Hearing adjourned due to police-lawyers spat outside accountability court
- Provident Financial plc (PFG) Rating Reiterated by Numis Securities Ltd
- Souleymane Diawara de nouveau devant la justice — Ex-OM
- Day 1: GIC subscribed 0.75 times
- Local chapter reacts to Boy Scouts accepting girls