Halloween is fast approaching and this year and Americans are expected to drop a lot of cash on candy.
Candystore.com did all the hard work and came up with the most popular sweets for all 50 states.
Online candy retailer CandyStore.com released a list of the most popular Halloween candy in each state over the last 10 years based on sales data.
Enable Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE:ENBL) ERP5 Score in Focus
The stock of Enable Midstream Partners LP (NYSE:ENBL) has "Underweight" rating given on Monday, June 20 by Barclays Capital. After $-0.22 actual EPS reported by Harmonic Inc for the previous quarter, Wall Street now forecasts -40.91% EPS growth.
As for Maryland, the most purchased candy is the Milky Way.
When it comes to selecting Halloween candy (either to give to trick-or-treaters, or for in-home use), Ohio's preferred choice is apparently Blow Pops.
The National Retail Federation estimates that shoppers will spend $2.7 billion on Halloween candy this year. Have you ever heard of a Reese's Cups, the favorite candy of Wyoming, Iowa and OR, OR Snickers, the best treats according to Kansas, Virginia and Arizona?
- Maroc Automobile Actualité VoitureAuMaroc.com Renault Mégane : nouveau moteur Energy TCe 165
- Faites-vous confiance à la télémédecine — Déserts médicaux
- Warner Brothers hires a new writer for Beetlejuice 2
- Fixed costs in 2018 to tackle 'epidemic' of fake holiday claims
- McLeod to miss four to six weeks
- United States retail sales surge, driven by autos and gasoline purchases
- Jennifer Aniston makes $1 million donation to support hurricane relief
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL) Technical Analysis Indicators
- RIL Q2 net profit up 12.5% to Rs 8109 crore
- United Kingdom army chief on Pak visit