Halloween is fast approaching and this year and Americans are expected to drop a lot of cash on candy.
Candystore.com did all the hard work and came up with the most popular sweets for all 50 states.
Online candy retailer CandyStore.com released a list of the most popular Halloween candy in each state over the last 10 years based on sales data.
Ronald Koeman provides fitness update on Everton midfielder James McCarthy
For the first time they did a good thing not to use the player in the state of fitness that he is. I'm not interested in his comments.
As for Maryland, the most purchased candy is the Milky Way.
When it comes to selecting Halloween candy (either to give to trick-or-treaters, or for in-home use), Ohio's preferred choice is apparently Blow Pops.
The National Retail Federation estimates that shoppers will spend $2.7 billion on Halloween candy this year. Have you ever heard of a Reese's Cups, the favorite candy of Wyoming, Iowa and OR, OR Snickers, the best treats according to Kansas, Virginia and Arizona?
- Kylie Jenner's pregnancy was err… "not planned"
- "Clip " Say10 " : "Marilyn Manson invite Johnny Deep dans un rêve obsessionnel
- Fixed costs in 2018 to tackle 'epidemic' of fake holiday claims
- Korea, China Extend $56 Billion Currency Swap Deal
- Maroc Automobile Actualité VoitureAuMaroc.com Renault Mégane : nouveau moteur Energy TCe 165
- Dollar edges down, awaits U.S. inflation data for potential relief
- Kansas and Missouri working on exhibition matchup
- Nokia Corporation (NOK) Receiving Somewhat Positive News Coverage, Report Finds
- United States retail sales surge, driven by autos and gasoline purchases
- Guns N' Roses Joined By Surprise Guest At Madison Square Garden