However, the Westworld star won't reveal the identities of her abusers, and will only describe them as "very powerful, very rich, very entitled, very narcissistic white men".
"She's a survivor; she's been abused for about 30 years. she's been knocked down so many times and she comes back even stronger", Wood told Forbes.
Last year, Wood published a letter revealing she had been raped on two separate occasions and said she had tried to take her own life as a effect. "You [also risk] being drained of your finances because it costs a lot of money to file a lawsuit and go to court with somebody, especially if all you have is your word against theirs and especially if these are very powerful people".
The actress circled back to that idea multiple times throughout the lengthy video, which seemed to be filmed at a studio while the actress was not on set.
'It took me seven years after I was raped to even admit that I was raped, that I should be upset and to get help for the trauma I endured. I'm still working through that'. "But because to start that process is an emotionally draining, financially draining, really everything draining thing to do and to go through and I want to do with when I'm ready".
"The fact that women are not able to name their abusers is not their fault".
Destiny 2 Is Famous Horror Movie Director John Carpenter's Jam Right Now
Destiny 2 is available now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox one, and it is set to launch on October 24, 2017 for PC. A new interview with The Guardian opened with the interviewer asking Carpenter what's new.
She revealed then that she had 'left awards shows cause I've watched them walk up on stage and accept a statue'.
Wood also stated: 'If the victim is not ready you can not fight that battle for them'.
Evan went on to encourage victims to name their attackers, and for these people to be ostracised.
The actress closed out be again reiterating how hard it is to publicly address sexual harassment and assault.
"It was so normalised and it was talked about in such a way that you are warned about Weinstein - because most actresses are, this is just the truth", she said.
Last year, the actress told Rolling Stone about her harrowing experiences. By a significant other while we were together. "And on a separate occasion, by the owner of a bar", Wood wrote. Not given the state our world is in with its blatant bigotry and sexism'.
- Next Weeks Broker Price Targets For CECO Environmental Corp. (NASDAQ:CECE)
- Local chapter reacts to Boy Scouts accepting girls
- Singapore c.bank keeps policy on hold, opens door to 2018 tightening
- Pink regrets taking sides in Taylor Swift-Katy Perry feud
- Nubia Z17 miniS with 5.2-inch Display, 6GB RAM, Four Cameras announced
- Terrorists hurl grenade at Kashmir beauty parlour, three girls injured
- China's goods trade remains "sound and steady"
- Criminal Minds: Season 13; Shemar Moore Returning to CBS Series This Month
- Golden Knights expect wide range of emotions for home opener
- Arun Jaitley bats for inclusion of real estate sector in GST