We're already getting emotional!
Becky, as fans might imagine, said yes and Katie jumped up - giving her girlfriend a kiss and a hug. "And she's flawless every time I look at her", Katie told the crowd, in video of the proposal taken by fans before dropping to her knee and pulling out a box with her ring on it it.
As the crowd began to cheer, Katie can just be made out saying, "She's ideal", before pulling a ring box out of her pocket.
Donning a sparkling silver ensemble, she called Katy, the fan, and her girlfriend Becky to the stage. She then asked speechless Becky: "Will you marry me?"
Macalester grad's 'Jeopardy' streak comes to an end
Game shows have an uncanny ability to create modern folk heroes, and the latest was Austin Rogers of Jeopardy! fame. He'll be back on " Jeopardy " on November 6 competing in the two-week tournament of champions.
Perry screamed, "Say yes, Becky, if you want to get married!" Thankfully, Becky said yes, and Perry took a celebratory selfie with the very giddy, newly engaged couple.
Fans shared in the excitement on social media, sharing video of the proposal.
Taking a break from the theatrics of her Witness tour stop at Barclay's Center in Brooklyn, Perry yielded the stage to attendees Katy (yes, Perry freaked out over having the same name) and Becky for a surprise wedding proposal on National Coming Out Day.
- C'est signé pour le jeune Toufiqui — PSG
- Crude Stockpiles Drop, Oil Prices Fall
- Dana White Has Spoken With Vince McMahon Amid Conor McGregor Rumours
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (WSM) Upgraded to "B-" by TheStreet
- Draymond Green laughs at the NBA's attempts to catch the Warriors
- Twitter restores account of actress Rose McGowan
- Socceroo forward Tim Cahill investigated by Federation Internationale de Football Association for "sponsored" celebration
- Judge won't order officials to allow abortion
- Robert Kubica test with Williams F1 team successful
- Kobe Steel says also fabricated data in steel wire products