True to tradition, Deadline is reporting that its sequel is undergoing another re-write after Seth Grahame-Smith's draft, that's been gestating for the last few years, didn't impress the studio.
We will be so happy to learn that the project is not dead as far as the website Deadline has just informed us that the project has just welcomed a new writer in the person of Mike Vukadinovich. No deals are anywhere near done with Burton or Keaton but Deadline hears that the two - who are now working on Dumbo at Disney - have been excited at the thought of collaborating on a sequel. Based an original screenplay written by Vukadinovich, that film stars Peter Dinklage and Julie Ormond. Seth Grahame-Smith and David Katzenberg of KatzSmith Productions would produce this one.
Manchester United forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic set to return to training in November
Defending In Numbers is a new Deezer Originals football podcast, created by Squawka. Let's just say he has the characteristics of a young Zlatan Ibrahimovic .
Vukadinovich is known for his recent film titled Rememory that premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in January of this year. The original Beetlejuice movie was released in 1988 to box office and critical success. The film spawned an animated series while Burton and Keaton went on to reunite for Batman and Batman Returns.
"Stranger Things" actress Winona also recently voiced her interest in rehashing her haunted teenage character Lydia Deetz for the follow-up, telling WENN: "If it all comes together and if the script (for the sequel) is great and Michael and Tim are involved (I'm in)... but I really don't know at this point".
- Adrien Silva Now Training With His Leicester City Teammates
- Russian Federation could deploy more missiles in Baltic region: lawmaker
- United Kingdom army chief on Pak visit
- Chelsea manager Antonio Conte not wanted by AC Milan - club director
- Korea, China Extend $56 Billion Currency Swap Deal
- Trump appears to admit he can't do much about 'fake news'
- Tesla : rappel de plusieurs milliers de véhicules
- Enable Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE:ENBL) ERP5 Score in Focus
- Strasbourg : un étudiant crée sur Facebook une liste " Waff'EM SS "
- City regulator met Saudi Aramco before unveiling new IPO rules