Analysts surveyed by The Wall Street Journal expect the agency to forecast soybean production at 4.439 billion bushels, up from its September estimate of 4.431 billion. Soybeans dropping leaves was 96 percent, near the 94 percent past year and the 93 percent average. A record yield is forecast at 2,420 pounds per acre, up 150 pounds per acre from a year ago. Still, the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) confirmed that private exporters sold 104,202 tonnes of U.S. hard red winter wheat and 150,000 tonnes of corn to Mexico. Area to be harvested for grain, at 5.20 million acres, is up 6 percent from a year ago. Area for harvest, at 2.36 million acres, is down 20 percent from 2016. Yield is forecast at 1,333 pounds per acre, down 158 pounds per acre from a year ago.
Nebraska soybean production is forecast at a record 316 million bushels, up 1 percent from previous year.
And at the end of October 8, the average harvested was 37%, compared to 33% in 2016. Lower planted acres likely reflects more accurate accounting of spring weather difficulties.
A Kewaunee County farmer said silage corn had to be harvested because of the very warm and dry conditions in late September. Area for harvest, at 5.10 million acres, is 27 percent above 2016. Yield is forecast at 41 bushels per acre, down 7 bushels from past year.
Mika Singh urges Punjab government to rescue woman from Saudi Arabia
The woman informed that she is living in the city of Dawadmi in Saudi Arabia, which is 200 km from the capital Riyadh. She appeals to the Aam Aadmi Party's Sangrur MP Bhagwant Mann to rescue her. "They will kill me".
- All sunflower production is forecast at 56 million pounds, down 4 percent from past year. Acreage for harvest, at 91,000 acres, is up 60,000 acres from 2016. Sorghum mature was 81 percent, behind the 94 percent past year and near the 82 percent average. Acreage for harvest, at 61,000 acres, is up 3,000 from 2016. Yield is forecast at 1,333 pounds per acre, down 92 pounds per acre from a year ago. Of the acres for harvest, non-oil sunflowers account for 13,000 acres and oil sunflowers account for 48,000 acres.
Area for harvest, at 1.85 million acres, is down 3 percent from a year ago.
Alfalfa fourth cutting was 89 percent complete, ahead of the 83 percent a year ago, and near the 87 percent average. All Other Hay production, at 2.96 million tons, is down 8 percent from a year ago. Area for harvest, at 44,600 acres, is down 6 percent from a year ago. Yield of 1.60 tons per acre, is down 0.1 ton from 2016.
- USA military to ground CH-53 choppers after crash-landing in Japan's Okinawa
- Pink regrets taking sides in Taylor Swift-Katy Perry feud
- Watsco, Inc. (NYSE:WSO) Trading Volume Significantly Lower
- Thousands of Adelie penguin chicks wiped out in Antarctica
- Roswell: Series Reboot in the Works at The CW
- Turkey accelerates Idlib military deployment
- IOS 11 aurait atteint un taux d'installation de 48%
- Singapore c.bank keeps policy on hold, opens door to 2018 tightening
- Parineeti Chopra Says Arjun Kapoor Is Lucky To Work With Her
- USS Tucson, supersonic bomber deployed to South Korea