The latest survey says that 44.6% of Pennsylvania's approve of Trump's performance, compared with 49% in their January poll. In Michigan, 55% of respondents disapprove of Trump's performance, and in Wisconsin 53% disapprove of his performance.
"After a turbulent stretch of heartbreaking tragedies, President Donald Trump is still deep in negative territory", Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll, said in the press release.
American voters are divided on Trump's handling of the economy, the poll says, as 48 percent approve and 46 percent disapprove.
Seventy-three percent of voters said their personal financial situation was "excellent" or "good".
Mascherano arrêtera la sélection après le Mondial — Argentine
Lors d'un entretien accordé à TyC Sports , le protégé d'Ernesto Valverde au FC Barcelone a annoncé sa décision. Mascherano a confirmé qu'il disputerait sa dernière Coupe du Monde en Russie.
But only 27 percent of voters are "very satisfied" or "somewhat satisfied" with the way things are going in the nation today, while 72 percent are "somewhat dissatisfied" or "very dissatisfied". Only 12 states have a majority of voters who still support Trump.
While 58 percent of those polled by Quinnipiac University said the president's remarks are inappropriate, 34 percent said they think his comments were proper.
White voters disapprove 60 - 37 percent, as black voters approve 79 - 18 percent.
The New York Times reported on Wednesday that Republicans now view the National Football League more negatively than Democrats view Fox News, in light of the protests.
"A lot of the non-voters dislike politics and all politicians, and these polls also include them along with undocumented immigrants who are not screened out", he wrote. While 61% said he is a strong person, 56% said he isn't honest, 59% said he doesn't have good leadership skills, and 67% said he isn't level-headed. Only 38% approve of how he is handling United States foreign policy, and 39% approve of how he's handled immigration. Hispanic voters are divided 46 - 45 percent.
- Garou aux commandes des primes de sélection sur France 2 — Destination Eurovision
- Things to Watch in Bank of America's Results
- Houston police chief proposes friendly bet to NYC chief if Astros win
- Greenpeace Activists Launched Fireworks at French Nuclear Power Plant
- CM Mamata Banerjee rubbishes media reports on dengue situation, blames labs
- Netflix's She's Gotta Have It Official Trailer
- Appeals court reinstates Ezekiel Elliott's six-game suspension by NFL
- Cancer survivor Christina Applegate had ovaries, Fallopian tubes removed
- Endeavour Silver Corp's (EDR) Buy Rating Reaffirmed at HC Wainwright
- Paramedics save man after he swallows whole live dover sole