The latest survey says that 44.6% of Pennsylvania's approve of Trump's performance, compared with 49% in their January poll. In Michigan, 55% of respondents disapprove of Trump's performance, and in Wisconsin 53% disapprove of his performance.
"After a turbulent stretch of heartbreaking tragedies, President Donald Trump is still deep in negative territory", Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll, said in the press release.
American voters are divided on Trump's handling of the economy, the poll says, as 48 percent approve and 46 percent disapprove.
Seventy-three percent of voters said their personal financial situation was "excellent" or "good".
Single case of locally transmitted Zika virus confirmed by Florida health department
At Governor Scott's direction, all county health departments offer free Zika risk assessment and testing to pregnant women. So far in 2017, there have been 187 cases of Zika in Florida, with 154 of them being travel related.
But only 27 percent of voters are "very satisfied" or "somewhat satisfied" with the way things are going in the nation today, while 72 percent are "somewhat dissatisfied" or "very dissatisfied". Only 12 states have a majority of voters who still support Trump.
While 58 percent of those polled by Quinnipiac University said the president's remarks are inappropriate, 34 percent said they think his comments were proper.
White voters disapprove 60 - 37 percent, as black voters approve 79 - 18 percent.
The New York Times reported on Wednesday that Republicans now view the National Football League more negatively than Democrats view Fox News, in light of the protests.
"A lot of the non-voters dislike politics and all politicians, and these polls also include them along with undocumented immigrants who are not screened out", he wrote. While 61% said he is a strong person, 56% said he isn't honest, 59% said he doesn't have good leadership skills, and 67% said he isn't level-headed. Only 38% approve of how he is handling United States foreign policy, and 39% approve of how he's handled immigration. Hispanic voters are divided 46 - 45 percent.
- Garou aux commandes des primes de sélection sur France 2 — Destination Eurovision
- Featurette on Jason Momoa's Aquaman in Justice League
- Before the Storm Episode 2 Releases Next Week
- Prolongation de l'Etat d'urgence d'un mois — Tunisie
- Cancer survivor Christina Applegate had ovaries, Fallopian tubes removed
- Crime spree ends with shooting, carjackings in Sherwood Park, Edmonton
- Greenpeace Activists Launched Fireworks at French Nuclear Power Plant
- Netflix's She's Gotta Have It Official Trailer
- Snyder stands by Flint water crisis testimony
- Long term Growth Analysis of Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO)