Home Entertainment and Fontainebleau Miami Beach are celebrating its legacy with the re-release of the album with special features and special events & activations at the hotel.
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment is celebrating the 25th anniversary of The Bodyguard with the addition of previously released special features for select digital retailers on 10/31.
"Whitney Houston - I Wish You Love: "More From The Bodyguard" will be released digitally and on CD as well as a special limited edition LP 12" vinyl edition, which will follow at a later date.
As well as never-before-released recordings and live recordings from her "The Bodyguard Tour" between 1993 and 1995, it will also include new studio tracks, and alternate versions of tracks from "The Bodyguard" film. Executive produced by Houston and Clive Davis, the soundtrack was the first album to sell more than 1 million copies in one week, according to Nielsen Music.
Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer storm into Shanghai Masters quarters
Swiss icon Roger Federer is also still in contention for the title after a fine display. Dimitrov ousted American Sam Querrey today, 6-3, 7-6.
Among the aural highlights on Whitney Houston - I Wish You Love: More From The Bodyguard are an alternate mix of "I Will Always Love You" (featuring a spoken word intro of Houston as the film's Rachel Marron), a never-heard-before a cappella version of "Jesus Loves Me", and a live version of "Run to You", which the multiple Grammy victor rarely performed, from The Bodyguard tour.
Unreleased Whitney Houston recordings will be made public as part of a brand new soundtrack to mark the 25th anniversary of "The Bodyguard". Moreover, there will be a remix to "I Will Always Love You", which features a spoken word intro of Whitney as Rachel Marron, an A Capella version of "Jesus Loves Me", and a live version of "Run To You".
The Fontainebleau Miami Beach, which doubled as a backdrop for key scenes in The Bodyguard, will celebrate the silver anniversary with an invite-only listening party/movie screening on November 4 as well as special activations throughout the resort. Fans will have the opportunity to RSVP to the invite only listening party/movie screening starting on Friday, October 13 via Whitney Houston's website.
- Packers' Ty Montgomery (ribs) 'felt fine' taking contact in Thursday's practice
- Oxford plans to become world's first Zero Emission Zone
- Socceroo forward Tim Cahill investigated by Federation Internationale de Football Association for "sponsored" celebration
- Launch of Russia's Progress resupply ship rescheduled for October 14
- Wall St draws little cheer from big bank earnings
- Bipartisan House Lawmakers Seek Ban on Rapid-Fire Gun Devices
- Man arrested after couple finds hidden camera in Airbnb rental
- England forewarned ahead of Ashes
- Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAWK) Expected To Report Earnings On Wednesday
- Mary-Kate Olsen Makes Rare Red Carpet Appearance With Husband Olivier Sarkozy