According to CNBC, the company has filed its papers with Westminster Magistrates' Court on Friday morning.
The embattled San Francisco-based company is expected to file before the deadline, despite vows by officials in London to defend their ruling in any legal battle.
New global Chief Executive Dara Khosrowshahi met TfL Commissioner Mike Brown for talks earlier this month, which both sides said were "constructive" as the $70-billion firm tries to fix its relationship with the regulator.
Uber says it accepts it has shown "the wrong attitude" on a number of issues and is ready to change some practices.
Des puces pour suivre les athlètes à la trace?
Elles permettraient de connaître leur emplacement en temps réel et donc de les soumettre à des contrôles antidopage inopinés. Des propos rapportés mercredi par le quotidien britannique The Daily Telegraph .
After talks with TFL, Uber released a statement saying that it was a "constructive meeting" and that there would be further discussions in the coming weeks.
The company's head of public policy Andrew Byrne told the House of Commons Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy Committee he believes there is a "path forward" towards resolving its dispute with Transport for London and receiving permission to continue operating in the capital. "On behalf of everyone at Uber globally, I apologize for the mistakes we've made".
London is an extremely important market for Uber. An online petition against TFL's decision has garnered over 850,000 signatures.
Beyond London, Mr Khosrowshahi seems to be trying to clean up the company's act more generally too, shaking up management, clamping down on problems around corporate culture and investigating sexual harassment claims.
- Argentina, France, Poland seeded in World Cup finals draw pots
- Atlanta mayor calls marijuana veto rumor "political stunt" by City Council president
- Oppo F3 Lite With 16-Megapixel Front Camera Launched: Price, Specifications
- Supreme Court refuses to modify order on cracker sales in Delhi
- Masked gunmen rob bank in JK
- Thousands of Adelie penguin chicks wiped out in Antarctica
- Mika Singh urges Punjab government to rescue woman from Saudi Arabia
- SCA to Rule On Zuma 'Spy Tapes' Saga
- United Parcel Service (UPS) Receiving Favorable Press Coverage, Report Finds
- USDA: Climbing acres, corn bushels, shrinking soy production