According to CNBC, the company has filed its papers with Westminster Magistrates' Court on Friday morning.
The embattled San Francisco-based company is expected to file before the deadline, despite vows by officials in London to defend their ruling in any legal battle.
New global Chief Executive Dara Khosrowshahi met TfL Commissioner Mike Brown for talks earlier this month, which both sides said were "constructive" as the $70-billion firm tries to fix its relationship with the regulator.
Uber says it accepts it has shown "the wrong attitude" on a number of issues and is ready to change some practices.
TF1 large leader grâce à la série Contact
Le lancement de la deuxième saison de " Contact " a séduit 4.219.000 téléspectateurs et 19,9% de part de marché. France 3 suit avec le téléfilm en rediffusion " La bonne dame de Nancy ".
After talks with TFL, Uber released a statement saying that it was a "constructive meeting" and that there would be further discussions in the coming weeks.
The company's head of public policy Andrew Byrne told the House of Commons Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy Committee he believes there is a "path forward" towards resolving its dispute with Transport for London and receiving permission to continue operating in the capital. "On behalf of everyone at Uber globally, I apologize for the mistakes we've made".
London is an extremely important market for Uber. An online petition against TFL's decision has garnered over 850,000 signatures.
Beyond London, Mr Khosrowshahi seems to be trying to clean up the company's act more generally too, shaking up management, clamping down on problems around corporate culture and investigating sexual harassment claims.
- Barcelona forward Lionel Messi 'considering fresh start at Manchester City'
- Newcastle United sign midfielder Mikel Merino on permanent deal
- Diego Costa is better than Neymar and Eden Hazard, says Filipe Luis
- Parineeti Chopra Says Arjun Kapoor Is Lucky To Work With Her
- La Poste pourra augmenter plus fortement ses tarifs en 2018 (+5%) — CONSO
- Des puces pour suivre les athlètes à la trace?
- United Parcel Service (UPS) Receiving Favorable Press Coverage, Report Finds
- Danny Ainge 'understands' why Isaiah Thomas might not speak to him again
- SCA to Rule On Zuma 'Spy Tapes' Saga
- Atlanta mayor calls marijuana veto rumor "political stunt" by City Council president