Trump made the slip-up while addressing the Values Voter Summit in Washington, D.C., becoming the first sitting president to appear at the anti-LGBTQ event.
Trump was apparently referring to Virgin Islands Gov. Kenneth Mapp when he mentioned the "president" of the USA territory, who is Trump himself.
President Trump mistakenly referred to the governor of the U.S. Virgin Islands as its "president" during a speech Friday. These are people that are incredible people, they've suffered greatly. The Virgin Islands were hit by both Hurricanes Irma and Maria 12 days apart. It could be entirely possible that the President had a conversation with himself while he was visiting the Virgin Islands.
First female nipple to be broadcast in TV advert for breast cancer
It features presenter AJ Odudu and Love Island reality star Olivia Buckland and encourages people to examine their own breasts. Hunter Moyer of Regional Health, one thing he is working to keep breast cancer from taking is women's esteem and bodies.
Did Trump think he met with a foreign leader at that time? While recent screwups have ranged from a wildly offensive pronunciation of Puerto Rico to bragging that he was behind a publicity stunt that wasted $250,000 in taxpayer money, on October 13, Trump proved that we have not yet reached rock bottom when it comes to things that the nation can be horribly embarrassed by.
Perry then apologized. Earlier in the hearing, he correctly referred to Puerto Rico as a territory.
- GKN's aerospace trading 'disappointing', faces external claims
- Bitcoin reaches new high as it approaches $5300
- AWS and Microsoft Announce Gluon, Making Deep Learning Accessible to All Developers
- Shapiro Sues Trump Over Contraceptive Care Decision
- National Football League monitoring Oakland air quality, but game remains unchanged for now
- L1 - Lyon - Monaco : Les compos officielles
- European Council building in poison alert
- In the Heights creators call on Weinstein Co. to drop movie musical
- GTA Online's Transform Races Coming in Update Next Week
- Book account of how an individual saw political drama unfolding: Pranab