Tom Brady grinned broadly as he addressed the anticipated questions Wednesday.
NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Tuesday that Brady suffered an AC joint sprain in his non-throwing shoulder during a win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Thursday. According to ESPN, he's been hit 32 times. "I'll be there next Sunday".
Within a minute, the five-time champion squashed any thought that he wouldn't be able to go in a game that's now a battle for first place in the AFC East.
Keeping the 31-year-old Amendola healthy has led the team to manage his workload in the past - he's already missed a game with a concussion and knee injury this year - but the club might not have that luxury in 2017. Then he got blasted on that same left shoulder several more times before the game ended. Brady finished both games in which he reportedly injured the shoulder.
The 33 hits are tied for 7th most in the NFL, while the 16 sacks are eighth most in the league.
IIO deployed to fatal officer-involved shooting in Qualicum Beach
Officers were also notified by 911 callers that the man was running down the highway and someone was trying to restrain him. As the matter is now under investigation by the IIO BC, no further information will be released by police at this time.
"This guy's like Father Time", defensive coordinator Kacy Rodgers said. In comparison, the best quarterbacks of Brady's generation, Drew Brees, Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, Ben Roethlisberger and Kurt Warner, just to name a few, have combined for six Super Bowls since Brady's first start in 2001. "We've been in some competitive games, and we're going keep fighting".
Brady has been listed on the Patriots injury report 186 times in his career and never missed one of those games. "Since I've been here, that's something that we've prided ourselves on as a defense, is stopping the run", Williams said.
One reporter offered a theory that Brady could be being hit more because he thinks he is more mobile at age 40 than he was earlier in his career.
For fantasy football owners of players on the Patriots, this is certainly good news. They can't sack you if you're handing the ball off.
- Family "Heartbroken" After Woman Found Dead In Belfast
- FDA To Advise New NIH/Biopharmaceutical Partnership On Immunotherapy
- Reliance Capital-Nippon AMC IPO to raise Rs 1500 cr
- Life is Strange Before the Storm, l'épisode 2 dévoilé !
- Pourquoi il pose problème à l'Assemblée nationale — Drapeau européen
- Kindergarten teacher missing after bailing out known felon
- 'New Mutants': Josh Boone Teases the Arrival of the First Trailer
- Cole Miller attacker gets seven-year term
- La meilleure eau potable serait à Sherbrooke
- Cypress Head Women's Golf Association supports Breast Cancer Awareness month