Tom Brady grinned broadly as he addressed the anticipated questions Wednesday.
NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Tuesday that Brady suffered an AC joint sprain in his non-throwing shoulder during a win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Thursday. According to ESPN, he's been hit 32 times. "I'll be there next Sunday".
Within a minute, the five-time champion squashed any thought that he wouldn't be able to go in a game that's now a battle for first place in the AFC East.
Keeping the 31-year-old Amendola healthy has led the team to manage his workload in the past - he's already missed a game with a concussion and knee injury this year - but the club might not have that luxury in 2017. Then he got blasted on that same left shoulder several more times before the game ended. Brady finished both games in which he reportedly injured the shoulder.
The 33 hits are tied for 7th most in the NFL, while the 16 sacks are eighth most in the league.
Reliance Capital-Nippon AMC IPO to raise Rs 1500 cr
Promoters Nippon Life and Reliance Capital are offering their shares worth up to Rs 643 crore and Rs 282 crore, respectively. Reliance is one of the largest asset management companies in India and the second most profitable fund house.
"This guy's like Father Time", defensive coordinator Kacy Rodgers said. In comparison, the best quarterbacks of Brady's generation, Drew Brees, Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, Ben Roethlisberger and Kurt Warner, just to name a few, have combined for six Super Bowls since Brady's first start in 2001. "We've been in some competitive games, and we're going keep fighting".
Brady has been listed on the Patriots injury report 186 times in his career and never missed one of those games. "Since I've been here, that's something that we've prided ourselves on as a defense, is stopping the run", Williams said.
One reporter offered a theory that Brady could be being hit more because he thinks he is more mobile at age 40 than he was earlier in his career.
For fantasy football owners of players on the Patriots, this is certainly good news. They can't sack you if you're handing the ball off.
- NASA says asteroid passed near Earth
- Critiqué pour son HLM parisien, Alexis Corbière s'énerve et se dit "exemplaire"
- Pourquoi il pose problème à l'Assemblée nationale — Drapeau européen
- Cole Miller attacker gets seven-year term
- Lightning's Steven Stamkos scores first goal in almost a year
- NAB references: Hearing adjourned due to police-lawyers spat outside accountability court
- Penn State Preparing for Texas A&M to Pursue James Franklin
- La meilleure eau potable serait à Sherbrooke
- Three people killed in skydiving accident at Mission Beach, Queensland
- Supreme Court to deliver verdict on women entering Kerala's Sabarimala temple today