Days after Islami Markazi Majlis-e-Shoura issued a diktat against the women in Kishtwar district of Jammu, suspected militants attacked a beauty parlour with grenade injuring three girls in Rajpora Chowk of South Kashmir's Pulwama district on Thursday.
In the incident, a girl identified as Shubeena received minor injuries and has been hospitalized, he said, adding the parlour also suffered damage. "She has been discharged from the hospital after treatment", Pulwama SSP Aslam Chaudhary told Kashmir Reader. A police officer said that suspected militants attacked the "Rani beauty parlour" at around 3:45 pm near Rajpora Chowk, The Daily Excelsiorreported.
Pink regrets taking sides in Taylor Swift-Katy Perry feud
Now, Pink , a mother of two, has said she regrets nearly getting "caught up" in the singers' spat. But I can't base my self-worth off this stuff because it's silly.
The explosion created panic in the area as people ran for their lives.
As the searches were being conducted, some youth pelted stones at the government forces.
- Day 1: GIC subscribed 0.75 times
- USA military to ground CH-53 choppers after crash-landing in Japan's Okinawa
- Next Weeks Broker Price Targets For CECO Environmental Corp. (NASDAQ:CECE)
- Criminal Minds: Season 13; Shemar Moore Returning to CBS Series This Month
- Provident Financial plc (PFG) Rating Reiterated by Numis Securities Ltd
- Singapore c.bank keeps policy on hold, opens door to 2018 tightening
- How bromances are threatening heterosexual relationships
- Why NASA has 'Renamed' Uhuru Park to 'Raila Odinga Grounds'
- 37 morts, 40 disparus dans des inondations liées aux intempéries — Vietnam
- BASF to acquire parts of Bayer's crop science ops for €5.9bn