Addressing player concerns that loot crates could effectively lead to pay-to-win scenarios for Battlefront 2, DICE explained that, "as a balance goal", it's working to implement a system where the most powerful items can only be earned via in-game achievements.
The site said: "Just like many of you, we've been playing the Star Wars Battlefront 2 beta over the last few days".
According to Amazon, the in-game currency will be called Crystals and can range anywhere from $4.99 to $99.99, depending on how many Crystals you wish to purchase.
"We will work to make sure the system is balanced both for players who want to earn everything, as well as for players who are short on time and would like to move faster in their progress towards various rewards", DICE concluded.
Fortunately, EA has been listening, and they've gone ahead and issued a response to all of the feedback gathered during the beta period. The post went on to clarify exactly what will be in Battlefront 2's crates and how players can upgrade the game's Star Cards. Crates are obtained by completing challenges "and other gameplay milestones" or by purchasing them-either with credits earned in-game or real-world money.
Yolanda Saldívar habría revelado por qué mató a Selena
La cantante le exigió unos documentos financieros e instantes después, la mujer le apuntó con el revólver. En una entrevista exclusiva manifestó que ella intentó que el asesinato sea tomado como un asalto.
"Rest assured, we're continuing to listen to you coming out of Beta", the developers wrote on the game's website.
DICE is also considering changing Strike Mode to a best of three solution, nerfing the Spcialist's infiltration and buffing the firepower of the First Order Flametrooper. "Crates will include a mix of of Star Cards, outfits, emotes, or victory poses".
EA's beta test for Star Wars Battlefront II has concluded. Star Card upgrades and unlocking weapons can be achieved with a high enough rank which means you need to play to get your hands on these. A new feature that rewards all players in a spawn wave will also come to help players stay together as a team.
Love them or loathe them, loot crates are a thing so let's hope they get this right.
Despite DICE's reassurances, there are still those who want to play a version of the game where you don't have to worry about what Star Cards you or your opponent have access to.
- Furniture Row Racing to field one auto in 2018 NASCAR Cup Series
- Nintendo releases new Super Mario Odyssey "Jump Up, Super Star!" musical video
- Parents of Missing 3-Year-Old Texas Girl Not Cooperating With Police
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) Earns "Buy" Rating from KeyCorp
- Quake in North Korea prompts nuclear test fears
- Tesla to recall 11000 Model X SUVs due to seat issue
- Prince Harry's touching tribute to Diana at star-studded event
- Brendan Rodgers says Celtic duo likely to make Bayern Munich trip
- Box adds machine learning to cloud storage with Box Skills
- Red flag warning issued for East Bay; weather conditions 'critical'