From Instagram posts to morning smoothies, you can not seem to escape the avocado in 2017.
Isla Bonita claims their Avocado Light has up to 30 percent less fat than ordinary fruits.
The avocados are grown under special soil and climate conditions to provide the same nutritional benefits with less fat, according to the company's website.
The fruit, which is being sold under the company's Isla Bonita brand, is described as having a smooth, shiny green skin and a delicate light flavour, and is fast-ripening with a slow rate of oxidation.
So, surely this means there's no need to reduce the fat content?
Millions die suffering amid global opioid gap, report says
According to the report, off-patent, immediate-release morphine costs about 3 cents per 10 milligrams. In numerous countries, oral morphine isn't available, even though it's affordable.
An average avocado has between 20g and 30g of fat, most of which is monosaturated fat which has been linked to reducing cholestrol and lowering the risk of cancer and heart disease, reported the BBC.
A large avocado has roughly 330 calories, which is slightly under a fifth of the daily recommended intake for women.
Nobody asked for a low-fat avocado, but Spain is giving it to us anyway.
It was unclear if the fruit tasted any different but its makers said it has a "soft and pleasant pulp".
- Fox Run Management LLC Acquires Shares of 11200 Walt Disney Co (DIS)
- Woman with dementia feared taken by crocodile in Queensland
- Hero Steps In to Keep Metro Open Late for Game 5
- Featured Stock to See: Glu Mobile, Inc. (GLUU)
- Louis Tomlinson Feels Your Pain in Surprise Song 'Just Like You'
- Famous climber kills himself after girlfriend dies in Montana avalance
- Tough English Exams For International Students Coming To Oz In 2018
- Honeywell International Inc. (HON) Shares Bought by TD Asset Management Inc
- Jason Momoa breaks silence on that Game of Thrones rape joke
- Navy relieves of duties top officers of USS McCain