The man wanted by police over an alleged hit and run which left a beloved nurse dead has been arrested.
Major Collision Investigation Unit (MCIU) detectives have charged a 20-year-old man following a fatal collision in Oakleigh earlier this week, Victoria Police say.
He was arrested on Thursday evening at a Blackburn South property with two other males.
The 53-year-old nurse died at the scene despite residents performing CPR after the smash.
Tough English Exams For International Students Coming To Oz In 2018
Global students in Australia will have to meet new English-language standards next year to help ensure that they are ready for tertiary education, Xinhua news agency reported, citing local media.
"Lynda leaves behind many shocked and devastated friends and family members", the family said in a statement on Tuesday.
Major Collision Investigation Unit detectives say he has been charged with culpable driving, risky driving causing death, fail to stop after collision with a fatality, fail to render assistance after fatal collision, theft of motor vehicle and drive whilst disqualified.
He's expected to face court on Monday.
They said Ms Hansen led a "dedicated spiritual life", loved yoga, sang in a gospel choir and enjoyed overseas travel and caring for her elderly mother.
- Boston Private Financial Holdin (NASDAQ:BPFHP) Shorts Up 54.12% - Shares Trading Up
- Russian Federation marks win in bitcoin suspect tussle with US
- Firefighters Expect to Contain Giant OC Fire by Saturday
- The Word 'Allah' Has Been Discovered Woven Into Viking Burial Clothes
- Millions die suffering amid global opioid gap, report says
- Jane Fonda Feels 'Ashamed' for Not Speaking Out About Harvey Weinstein Earlier
- Honeywell International Inc. (HON) Shares Bought by TD Asset Management Inc
- Someone Created 'Diet' Avocados-Here's What That Even Means
- Rangers manager Pedro Caixinha aiming to concede less following worldwide break
- Hero Steps In to Keep Metro Open Late for Game 5