The man wanted by police over an alleged hit and run which left a beloved nurse dead has been arrested.
Major Collision Investigation Unit (MCIU) detectives have charged a 20-year-old man following a fatal collision in Oakleigh earlier this week, Victoria Police say.
He was arrested on Thursday evening at a Blackburn South property with two other males.
The 53-year-old nurse died at the scene despite residents performing CPR after the smash.
Russian Federation marks win in bitcoin suspect tussle with US
Last week a Thessaloniki court ruled he should be extradited to the USA , a decision he is challenging at Greece's supreme court. Once the supreme court appeal is complete, Greece's minister of justice will ultimately decide which extradition to accept.
"Lynda leaves behind many shocked and devastated friends and family members", the family said in a statement on Tuesday.
Major Collision Investigation Unit detectives say he has been charged with culpable driving, risky driving causing death, fail to stop after collision with a fatality, fail to render assistance after fatal collision, theft of motor vehicle and drive whilst disqualified.
He's expected to face court on Monday.
They said Ms Hansen led a "dedicated spiritual life", loved yoga, sang in a gospel choir and enjoyed overseas travel and caring for her elderly mother.
- Rangers manager Pedro Caixinha aiming to concede less following worldwide break
- Samung is working to improve Bixby, version 2.0 could arrive next week
- United Kingdom to conduct next clean energy auctions worth GBP557m in 2019
- Hero Steps In to Keep Metro Open Late for Game 5
- Investors Buy Shares of Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) on Weakness
- TCS posts robust revenue, net growth in Q2
- Woman with dementia feared taken by crocodile in Queensland
- Navy relieves of duties top officers of USS McCain
- Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL) Rating Reiterated by Jefferies Group LLC
- Millions die suffering amid global opioid gap, report says