Quarterback Sam Bradford (knee), wide receiver Stefon Diggs (groin), strong safety Andrew Sendejo (groin), left guard Nick Easton (calf) and defensive tackle Tom Johnson (knee) were all held out of practice on Wednesday.
Bradford started and played very well in Week One, but he suffered a knee injury that caused him to miss the next three games. Keenum has played fairly well this season, with four touchdown passes and no interceptions.
Coach Mike Zimmer said before practice that Bradford was feeling better, after being pulled late in the second quarter from the game at Chicago on Monday. "He wanted to stay in there and fight but I didn't want to get him injured anymore".
Officials identify Lufkin man killed in two-vehicle crash near Pollok
The driver of the Kenworth has been identified as 44-year-old Benjamin Flanagan of Colorado Springs. The crash remains under investigation by the Mount Gilead Highway Patrol Post.
In last year's week two matchup against the Packers, Bradford's debut for the Vikings, he threw for 286 yards and 2 TDs in Minnesota's 17-14 win to open U.S. Bank Stadium.
Keenum, 29, has never faced the Packers in his National Football League career.
- Hovde Group Initiates Coverage on Commerce Union Bancshares Inc (CUBN)
- Trudeau warns Trump over potential fallout from Bombardier spat
- Friday the 13th: Flight 666 makes it safely to HEL
- Wincanton plc (WIN) Stock Rating Reaffirmed by Liberum Capital
- George Groves expects to beat Jamie Cox and retain title
- Epic gets legal with Fortnite cheaters
- Le Porsche passport qui donne accès à 22 modèles !
- Mass. House Moves Quickly To Ban Bump Stocks
- Lunch is on Newcastle duo after training-ground bust-up
- NeNe Leakes Booted From XScape's Reunion Tour After Rape Comment