Quarterback Sam Bradford (knee), wide receiver Stefon Diggs (groin), strong safety Andrew Sendejo (groin), left guard Nick Easton (calf) and defensive tackle Tom Johnson (knee) were all held out of practice on Wednesday.
Bradford started and played very well in Week One, but he suffered a knee injury that caused him to miss the next three games. Keenum has played fairly well this season, with four touchdown passes and no interceptions.
Coach Mike Zimmer said before practice that Bradford was feeling better, after being pulled late in the second quarter from the game at Chicago on Monday. "He wanted to stay in there and fight but I didn't want to get him injured anymore".
South Park: The Fractured But Whole's season pass detailed
Towelie: Your Gaming Bud provides helpful and hilarious advice and commentary to players at key locations throughout the game. More story and a new superhero class will then be introduced in the " Bring the Crunch " mission, due to launch later in 2018.
In last year's week two matchup against the Packers, Bradford's debut for the Vikings, he threw for 286 yards and 2 TDs in Minnesota's 17-14 win to open U.S. Bank Stadium.
Keenum, 29, has never faced the Packers in his National Football League career.
- Lady Gaga annonce sa nouvelle date de concert à Montréal
- NeNe Leakes Booted From XScape's Reunion Tour After Rape Comment
- Corruption allegations: IG urges court to stop Senate probe
- Social Security benefits are getting another boost in 2018
- Tony Yoka / Jonathan Rice
- Hovde Group Initiates Coverage on Commerce Union Bancshares Inc (CUBN)
- Google Assistant on phones can finally send videos and music to Chromecast
- Warning to humanity of 'antibiotics apocalypse'
- Quebec to re-open talks with Uber ahead of Saturday deadline
- Le Porsche passport qui donne accès à 22 modèles !