The Rangers manager alleged on Wednesday that Wright had been fed team news from his camp ahead of the final game of the season, which supposedly led to a delayed training session specifically created to counter Gers' threats.
Wright says that did not happen and accused Caixinha of a lack of respect.
"What he's talking about in terms of us getting their team last season, is just someone that's paranoid", Wright said.
"We were more focused on the details this week because we make the analysis that we can not concede so many goals and concede goals the way we are conceding them", the Portuguese said.
The forward returned to Perth on loan after being banished from the first-team by gaffer Pedro Caixinha.
"It just didn't happen so I now know what "fake news" means because it didn't happen".
Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL) Rating Reiterated by Jefferies Group LLC
Finally, Zacks Investment Research cut Alphabet from a "hold" rating to a "sell" rating in a research report on Monday, July 17th. Franklin Parlapiano Turner & Welch LLC acquired a new position in shares of Alphabet in the 1st quarter valued at about $108,000.
"We tried to second guess their team, which all managers do, but under no circumstances was I given the team or change training the day before the game because I do the same preparation, and it didn't happen".
The Light Blues have scored 17 goals in eight Premiership games this season, more than any other team other than leaders Celtic, but their goals against column of 11 is five higher than Aberdeen, who are level at the top with the Hoops on 20 points, and bigger than both Hearts and Motherwell.
'I think his focus should be chasing Celtic and making sure they don't get ten in a row rather than trying to play mind games and not showing respect to another manager'.
"His mind games are working", he said.
"Why am I telling you that?"
He added: "My team don't need silly comments to motivate them. Our motivation has always been to win the game".
- Star Wars Battlefront 2: Most Powerful Items Will Be Earned In-Game
- Navy relieves of duties top officers of USS McCain
- Russian Federation marks win in bitcoin suspect tussle with US
- Louis Tomlinson Feels Your Pain in Surprise Song 'Just Like You'
- Honeywell International Inc. (HON) Shares Bought by TD Asset Management Inc
- Samsung Electronics expects record US$12.8b Q3 operating profit
- Famous climber kills himself after girlfriend dies in Montana avalance
- Buhari Seeks N'Assembly Approval for $5.5bn External Loans
- Hero Steps In to Keep Metro Open Late for Game 5
- Royal Mail and CWU having their day in court