13, that despite weeks of discussion, no viable buyer has been found. Justice Glenn Hainey approved Sears Canada's motion to liquidate its remaining 130 stores, and said he was satisfied there was no viable alternative.
The company said in a statement that it would make the application to the Ontario Superior Court on Friday.
In late June, the company was granted an Initial Order and protection under the Companies' Creditors Arrangement Act (CCAA).
Tony Yoka / Jonathan Rice
Ce match de boxe est à suivre en direct sur Canal+, ce samedi 14 octobre, à partir de 22h30, au Zénith de Paris. Il a d'abord été joueur universitaire de basket avant de se diriger vers le football américain. " Tony Yoka .
Liquidation sales are scheduled to begin October 19 and finish no later than January 21.
Later on, it had received approval from the court for the sale and investment solicitation process (SISP) to seek proposals for acquisition or investment in the Group's business, assets and leases and to implement one or more of the proposals.
This morning, an Ontario court judge gave the department store chain permission to close its 131 locations across the nation, which includes the Pine Centre Mall Sears in Prince George. British Columbia could lose 1200 jobs.
- Texas Inmates Donate $53000 for Hurricane Harvey Victims
- Mass. House Moves Quickly To Ban Bump Stocks
- Armed attack kills at least six soldiers in Egypt's Sinai
- Interior Secretary Zinke Has A Flag Raised When He's At HQ
- Teenager sexually assaulted three times as she walked home
- Le groupe sans Silva, Kurzawa, Motta, Verratti et Cavani — Dijon / PSG
- Epic gets legal with Fortnite cheaters
- Google Assistant on phones can finally send videos and music to Chromecast
- Toro Rosso keep F1 guessing ahead of US Grand Prix
- Magic Mushrooms May Help Treat Depression