Troopers said a 28-year-old man from Texas was driving the Nissan, he was not wearing a seat belt and was thrown from the vehicle.
The driver of the Kenworth has been identified as 44-year-old Benjamin Flanagan of Colorado Springs.
The Patrol says the other driver, Kalpana Bhattarai, 22, of Akron was taken to OhioHealth Mansfield Hospital with injuries described as incapacitating. He was wearing his seat belt and was not hurt in the crash.
SC to hear Sahara-SEBI case today
The auction, Datar told the court on Thursday, failed after Sahara wrote to police to take over the administration of the project. This was to make sure that the auction process did not face any kind of obstruction in the future.
The crash remains under investigation by the Mount Gilead Highway Patrol Post.
According to CHP, the woman was headed southbound on Highway 101 when she drifted off road for unknown reason and wrapped her vehicle around the tree.
Police responded just after 1 a.m. Friday to a report of a black Subaru SUV hitting a palm tree. Alcohol and drugs are not suspected factors in this crash.
- Ford Motor Company (F) Stock Rating Upgraded by Vetr Inc
- AP CM proposes idea of establishing Emirates hub in Amaravati
- Hovde Group Initiates Coverage on Commerce Union Bancshares Inc (CUBN)
- Pourquoi le Taj Mahal a été retiré des guides touristiques — Inde
- California wildfires burn home of 'Peanuts' creator Charles Schulz to the ground
- Quand Pochettino tacle Guardiola — Manchester City
- Wincanton plc (WIN) Stock Rating Reaffirmed by Liberum Capital
- With Luck on mend, Colts get back into AFC South chase
- Buffalo spice latte? Tim Hortons unveils new drink in US
- Son amitié secrète avec Jean Rochefort — Mylène Farmer