Troopers said a 28-year-old man from Texas was driving the Nissan, he was not wearing a seat belt and was thrown from the vehicle.
The driver of the Kenworth has been identified as 44-year-old Benjamin Flanagan of Colorado Springs.
The Patrol says the other driver, Kalpana Bhattarai, 22, of Akron was taken to OhioHealth Mansfield Hospital with injuries described as incapacitating. He was wearing his seat belt and was not hurt in the crash.
Samsung Electronics CEO resigns, says company is in "unprecedented crisis" ars_ab.settitle(1186199)
Lee Jae-yong is the son of Lee Kun-hee, the chairman of Samsung Group, and is seen as the company's heir apparent. The consumer electronics division will also benefit from strong seasonal demand, he added.
The crash remains under investigation by the Mount Gilead Highway Patrol Post.
According to CHP, the woman was headed southbound on Highway 101 when she drifted off road for unknown reason and wrapped her vehicle around the tree.
Police responded just after 1 a.m. Friday to a report of a black Subaru SUV hitting a palm tree. Alcohol and drugs are not suspected factors in this crash.
- With Luck on mend, Colts get back into AFC South chase
- Aamir Khan Sidelines Katrina Kaif For Fatima Sana Shaikh, Actress Upset?
- La première éolienne en mer française prête à être mise à l'eau
- Hovde Group Initiates Coverage on Commerce Union Bancshares Inc (CUBN)
- Warning to humanity of 'antibiotics apocalypse'
- Wincanton plc (WIN) Stock Rating Reaffirmed by Liberum Capital
- La France insoumise porte plainte pour "fraude électorale" — Élection de Valls
- Ford Motor Company (F) Stock Rating Upgraded by Vetr Inc
- Lady Gaga annonce sa nouvelle date de concert à Montréal
- NeNe Leakes Booted From XScape's Reunion Tour After Rape Comment