Super Mario Odyssey doesn't hit stores until October 27, but the new adventure for the Nintendo Switch is already racking up wonderful buzz among gamers and critics after its big splash at E3 2017. Now, fans' excitement for the Big N mascot's latest adventure is likely to grow exponentially due to the game having already received its first ideal score review well ahead of its launch later this month. Whether that will mean any cross promotion with Super Mario Run, however, remains to be seen. And by the glitz and the glam of the big musical number featuring everyone's favorite mustachioed Italian plumber, the latest installment in the fabled video game franchise looks bigger and better than ever.
Interestingly enough, this month's issue of EDGE was originally supposed to be sent out to subscribers at this point in time, but the magazine had to be delayed in order "to accommodate an exclusive embargo". The full range also includes an Adventure Makeup Box.
Tesla to recall 11000 Model X SUVs due to seat issue
It is the second time the model has been recalled because of problems with the seats. We will be contacting you soon to schedule this according to your preference.
Super Mario Odyssey is set for release for the Nintendo Switch in October 2017.
- Swedish shooting not a terror attack
- Ethics panel: 'Substantial reason to believe' Collins broke federal law
- National Basketball Association will broadcast every game in VR this season
- Shiv Sena leader's vehicle mows down two school girls in Pune
- Peacock-Farrell makes loan switch from Leeds United to York City
- Jodrell Bank selected as United Kingdom candidate for World Heritage site nomination
- Puppy with 'catastrophic injuries' euthanized after being abandoned in Calgary dumpster
- UFC on Fox 26 in Winnipeg gets massive welterweight headliner
- Melania visits families dealing with addiction; Ivana calls FLOTUS 'family'
- Prince Harry's touching tribute to Diana at star-studded event