Super Mario Odyssey doesn't hit stores until October 27, but the new adventure for the Nintendo Switch is already racking up wonderful buzz among gamers and critics after its big splash at E3 2017. Now, fans' excitement for the Big N mascot's latest adventure is likely to grow exponentially due to the game having already received its first ideal score review well ahead of its launch later this month. Whether that will mean any cross promotion with Super Mario Run, however, remains to be seen. And by the glitz and the glam of the big musical number featuring everyone's favorite mustachioed Italian plumber, the latest installment in the fabled video game franchise looks bigger and better than ever.
Interestingly enough, this month's issue of EDGE was originally supposed to be sent out to subscribers at this point in time, but the magazine had to be delayed in order "to accommodate an exclusive embargo". The full range also includes an Adventure Makeup Box.
Titanfall Creators Respawn Teaming Up with Oculus for a New Game
If it's the same quality as Titanfall 2 , then it should be something special. Respawn Entertainment will surely be wanting to capitalize on that.
Super Mario Odyssey is set for release for the Nintendo Switch in October 2017.
- Box adds machine learning to cloud storage with Box Skills
- Alibaba to invest $15B on AI, quantum computing research
- Melania visits families dealing with addiction; Ivana calls FLOTUS 'family'
- Shiv Sena leader's vehicle mows down two school girls in Pune
- Parents of Missing 3-Year-Old Texas Girl Not Cooperating With Police
- Roger Goodell's Wife Uses Secret Twitter Account to Defend Her Husband
- UFC on Fox 26 in Winnipeg gets massive welterweight headliner
- Red flag warning issued for East Bay; weather conditions 'critical'
- Jodrell Bank selected as United Kingdom candidate for World Heritage site nomination
- Brendan Rodgers says Celtic duo likely to make Bayern Munich trip