The convertible DB11 variant joins the existing coupe model that launched previous year, powered by a new 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8 engine with 503 horsepower. The 0-62mph sprint takes 4.1 seconds, with the vehicle accelerating on to a top speed of 187mph.
The fabric hood is an eight-layer job available in red, black-silver or grey-silver. The convertible sports vehicle benefits from three-stage powertrain and chassis modes, working in ideal harmony with the eight-speed automatic transmission, electric power steering, and limited-slip differential with dynamic torque vectoring. It can be operated at speeds up to 31mph and takes just 14 seconds to open and 16 to close. All DB11s come with an Alcantara suede-fabric headliner, LED headlight, and heated, power-adjustable leather seats with colour-matching door and centre console inserts. Heated seats, front and rear parking sensors as well as a 360-degree surround view parking camera are also fitted. A neat touch is the new veneer panels on the seat backs.
"For many of our customers, indeed many generations of Aston Martin customer, the Volante has always offered something very special: a unique combination of elegant style, innate sporting ability and sensory engagement that lifts it above other open-top cars", said Aston Martin president and CEO, Dr. Andy Palmer.
Florida nursing home where 14 patients died cut from Medicare
In the weeks since the storm, 14 patients have died, and many of those deaths can be attributed to the power loss in Irma. This week in a post-Irma debrief, Baxley said the residents were elderly and implied their deaths were inevitable.
Aston Martin is known for doing personalisation rather well and if you hand the company's Q department enough money, you can indulge your imagination for as long as your cash will last. First deliveries are expected in the first quarter of 2018.
Mechanically the DB11 Volante is essentially the same as the Coupe, which means a bonded aluminium structure, rear-wheel drive, limited slip diff and eight-speed auto 'box, with the V8 delivering 503bhp.
- SC to hear plea on cab services
- Donald Trump signe un décret pour contourner l'Obamacare
- " Je joue de la musique, je respire musique " — Super Mario Odyssey
- Salah is now the King of Egypt, says Liverpool team-mate Can
- Rams sign LB Alec Ogletree to four-year extension
- Linkin Park singer in posthumous Carpool Karaoke show
- Facebook will help investigators release Russian Federation ads, Sandberg tells Axios
- Ajimobi urges speedy completion of FG's projects in S-West
- Cruden forfait face au Leinster, remplacé par Darmon — ChampionsCup
- Russian Federation could deploy more missiles in Baltic region: lawmaker