The convertible DB11 variant joins the existing coupe model that launched previous year, powered by a new 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8 engine with 503 horsepower. The 0-62mph sprint takes 4.1 seconds, with the vehicle accelerating on to a top speed of 187mph.
The fabric hood is an eight-layer job available in red, black-silver or grey-silver. The convertible sports vehicle benefits from three-stage powertrain and chassis modes, working in ideal harmony with the eight-speed automatic transmission, electric power steering, and limited-slip differential with dynamic torque vectoring. It can be operated at speeds up to 31mph and takes just 14 seconds to open and 16 to close. All DB11s come with an Alcantara suede-fabric headliner, LED headlight, and heated, power-adjustable leather seats with colour-matching door and centre console inserts. Heated seats, front and rear parking sensors as well as a 360-degree surround view parking camera are also fitted. A neat touch is the new veneer panels on the seat backs.
"For many of our customers, indeed many generations of Aston Martin customer, the Volante has always offered something very special: a unique combination of elegant style, innate sporting ability and sensory engagement that lifts it above other open-top cars", said Aston Martin president and CEO, Dr. Andy Palmer.
City regulator met Saudi Aramco before unveiling new IPO rules
Reeves said: "What may well be good for City traders is not necessarily good for the rest of the country's economy or investors". Having received his response, Morgan said: "Questions remain about the level of political involvement in the consultation".
Aston Martin is known for doing personalisation rather well and if you hand the company's Q department enough money, you can indulge your imagination for as long as your cash will last. First deliveries are expected in the first quarter of 2018.
Mechanically the DB11 Volante is essentially the same as the Coupe, which means a bonded aluminium structure, rear-wheel drive, limited slip diff and eight-speed auto 'box, with the V8 delivering 503bhp.
- Brexit bill delayed as MPs introduce deluge of amendments
- Linkin Park singer in posthumous Carpool Karaoke show
- Cruden forfait face au Leinster, remplacé par Darmon — ChampionsCup
- Donald Trump signe un décret pour contourner l'Obamacare
- Men Who Need To Be Considered To Be The Next USMNT Coach
- SC to hear plea on cab services
- BMW to outsource China mini auto making to Great Wall
- Trump appears to admit he can't do much about 'fake news'
- Salah is now the King of Egypt, says Liverpool team-mate Can
- United Kingdom 'will have to pay' for leaving European Union , says Juncker