"By committing to a schedule of VR games, we've been able to listen to fan feedback in real-time and deploy improvements on a weekly basis", said Jeff Marsilio, NBA Vice President, Global Media Distribution.
It raced ahead of the competition previous year by streaming weekly live games in VR. Today they announced that they're doing it again, starting with a free preview on October 21st when the Houston Rockets host the Dallas Mavericks.
NextVR will debut new product features including live volumetric telestration, live infographics and dynamic stats inserted into the virtual scene, and user-selected point-of-view. "The fan response has been overwhelmingly positive, and we look forward to seeing their reaction to this year's new VR capabilities". Now, it's making its entire season immersive for League Pass subscribers.
There's also a new feature called Screening Room, which will allow subscribers to watch any NBA League Pass game on a giant 2D virtual movie theater-sized screen even if the game isn't being streamed in VR. This virtual screen will enable fans to select up to 13 games to livestream.
Swedish shooting not a terror attack
"When we get there we found several people who were injured in a few different places". Security officials have blocked some areas and are conducting "an investigation".
"Following a groundbreaking first season of National Basketball Association games in VR, we will introduce new product features, including real-time graphics floating like holograms within the field-of-play, deliver sharper images, and introduce more VR devices to fans", NextVR CEO David Cole said in a statement.
Now the question of the price of course, for $200 League Pass owners will get the full experience, if that is too steep you can order the game you want for $7 via the NBA's on-demand-service.
- Prince Harry's touching tribute to Diana at star-studded event
- John Calipari frustrated by Federal Bureau of Investigation questions on "Media Day, not Coach Day"
- Kyrie Irving Sure Seems Happy To Be Out Of Cleveland
- Arthur J Gallagher & Co (AJG) Analysts See $0.80 EPS
- Ethics panel: 'Substantial reason to believe' Collins broke federal law
- Jodrell Bank selected as United Kingdom candidate for World Heritage site nomination
- Calif. parental leave expanded for parents to bond with newborns
- Make a note of Analyst's Recommendations: Abbott Laboratories (ABT)
- Bangladesh ranked 88th of 119 on global hunger index
- Yolanda Saldívar habría revelado por qué mató a Selena