Nisby had 94 yards and four touchdowns in Texas Tech's 65-19 win last week at Kansas.
The No. 6 MSU men's soccer team lost its second game and road game of the season to the West Virginia Mountaineers, 1-0. West Virginia coach Dana Holgorsen is 3-1 against Texas Tech's Kliff Kingsbury.
Lately, Texas Tech has done more than just rely on Shimonek, who is third nationally with 362 passing yards per game. The offense has been balanced with nearly an even split between rushing and passing plays, while overall the Mountaineers have the 29th rated rushing attack nationally at 213.2 and 6th rated passing attack averaging nearly 365 yards per game.
"When they get you in that one-dimensional mode where you're having to throw it, that's playing it right into their hands", Kingsbury said. And while this Tech team has done a good job limiting turnovers, it leads the Big 12 with three turnovers in the red zone.
La France insoumise porte plainte pour "fraude électorale" — Élection de Valls
Quelques jours après, la candidate de la France Insoumise avait déjà déposé un recours devant le Conseil constitutionnel. Mise en cause, Manuel Valls continuera de siéger à l'Assemblée, pour son quatrième mandat de député.
The win puts the Mountaineers at 7-3-3 on the season.
"They've had our number, and we've got to go up there and try to execute at a high level", Kingsbury said.
While they have been able to force teams into interceptions, the Red Raiders have had trouble stopping teams through the air, allowing 299 passing yards per game, which is second worst in the Big 12. West Virginia is ninth at about 44 points and has surpassed 500 yards of offense in every game. He is one of six different Red Raiders to record an interception this season.
SPECIAL TEAMS GAFFES: West Virginia has seen its share of problems on special teams this season, including last week when a botched punt return led to a TCU short drive for a touchdown. Holgorsen was Texas Tech's wide receivers coach from 2000-04 and added offensive coordinator duties from 2005-07. The Mountaineers also missed a short field goal. Kingsbury joined Holgorsen as an offensive quality control assistant and then was promoted to quarterbacks coach two years later when Holgorsen left for the same position at Oklahoma State.
- Jaiprakash Associates moves SC seeking permission to sell Yamuna Expressway toll
- California wildfires burn home of 'Peanuts' creator Charles Schulz to the ground
- Aamir Khan Sidelines Katrina Kaif For Fatima Sana Shaikh, Actress Upset?
- AP CM proposes idea of establishing Emirates hub in Amaravati
- Donald Trump Thinks NFL Should Have Suspended Colin Kaepernick
- Nagarjuna's Raju Gari Gadhi 2 USA Premiers Box Office Collections
- With Luck on mend, Colts get back into AFC South chase
- Trudeau warns Trump over potential fallout from Bombardier spat
- Quand Pochettino tacle Guardiola — Manchester City
- Samsung Electronics CEO resigns, says company is in "unprecedented crisis" ars_ab.settitle(1186199)