Nisby had 94 yards and four touchdowns in Texas Tech's 65-19 win last week at Kansas.
The No. 6 MSU men's soccer team lost its second game and road game of the season to the West Virginia Mountaineers, 1-0. West Virginia coach Dana Holgorsen is 3-1 against Texas Tech's Kliff Kingsbury.
Lately, Texas Tech has done more than just rely on Shimonek, who is third nationally with 362 passing yards per game. The offense has been balanced with nearly an even split between rushing and passing plays, while overall the Mountaineers have the 29th rated rushing attack nationally at 213.2 and 6th rated passing attack averaging nearly 365 yards per game.
"When they get you in that one-dimensional mode where you're having to throw it, that's playing it right into their hands", Kingsbury said. And while this Tech team has done a good job limiting turnovers, it leads the Big 12 with three turnovers in the red zone.
Buffalo spice latte? Tim Hortons unveils new drink in US
As Buffalo wings have grown in popularity throughout the years, the spicy chicken has spread - pizza, dips, even mac and cheese. The drinks will be served at two Buffalo, New York locations from now until October 20.
The win puts the Mountaineers at 7-3-3 on the season.
"They've had our number, and we've got to go up there and try to execute at a high level", Kingsbury said.
While they have been able to force teams into interceptions, the Red Raiders have had trouble stopping teams through the air, allowing 299 passing yards per game, which is second worst in the Big 12. West Virginia is ninth at about 44 points and has surpassed 500 yards of offense in every game. He is one of six different Red Raiders to record an interception this season.
SPECIAL TEAMS GAFFES: West Virginia has seen its share of problems on special teams this season, including last week when a botched punt return led to a TCU short drive for a touchdown. Holgorsen was Texas Tech's wide receivers coach from 2000-04 and added offensive coordinator duties from 2005-07. The Mountaineers also missed a short field goal. Kingsbury joined Holgorsen as an offensive quality control assistant and then was promoted to quarterbacks coach two years later when Holgorsen left for the same position at Oklahoma State.
- Iranian defense minister warns USA against blacklisting revolutionary guards as terror group
- California wildfires burn home of 'Peanuts' creator Charles Schulz to the ground
- Friday the 13th: Flight 666 makes it safely to HEL
- Quand Pochettino tacle Guardiola — Manchester City
- Barcelone : Iniesta fait une annonce pour sa retraite internationale
- Aamir Khan Sidelines Katrina Kaif For Fatima Sana Shaikh, Actress Upset?
- Pourquoi le Taj Mahal a été retiré des guides touristiques — Inde
- Ford Motor Company (F) Stock Rating Upgraded by Vetr Inc
- Social Security benefits are getting another boost in 2018
- Samsung Electronics CEO resigns, says company is in "unprecedented crisis" ars_ab.settitle(1186199)