Microsoft previously released a preview version on iOS-actually, iPhone-only, first to Windows Insiders only and then, a few days later, to any interested party. A week later, the company has made a preview of Edge available on Google Play for customers with Android devices. Search the web or your files, apps, docs, messages and web results using Microsoft Launcher's universal search bar.
Today the new app is finally rolling out to the general users while last week Microsoft did update the app only for the beta testers. What that means again is that you might come across bugs and instability that could affect its performance. After all, the biggest value proposition to having Edge on your mobile phone is a continuous experience across devices, including picking up where you left off on your PC, syncing bookmarks, and so on. But for now this will work only for those who have Fall creators update on their computer.
Cypress Head Women's Golf Association supports Breast Cancer Awareness month
More than 30 women came together on Wednesday, Oct. 4 to not only play golf but support Breast Cancer Awareness month. All Sullivan knew was that her then-42-year-old mother had breast cancer, lost her hair and wore a wig.
One of the best feature about the new browser is that you can continue a webpage from your laptop or desktop. So, if your version is 4.4 and above, you can head to the Google Play Store to download it. With just a quick swipe-to-the-right, Microsoft Launcher offers a tailored feed of your important events, top news, recent activities, favorite people and most frequently used apps. Also, Microsoft's entire Office Suite is available on Android and iOS.
Back in 2015, Microsoft introduced Edge as the web browser for its Windows 10 OS.
If you have not already tried out Microsoft Launcher, you can find it now via the link below. As a matter of fact, launching the iOS and Android versions of the browser is no assurance that it will dominate and push others aside; a lot still has to be done.
- Samuel Girard marque son premier but
- Philip Hammond 'must be sacked for not supporting Brexit' - Tory right
- IIO deployed to fatal officer-involved shooting in Qualicum Beach
- NAB references: Hearing adjourned due to police-lawyers spat outside accountability court
- Non, Google n'achètera pas Apple pour 9 milliards de dollars
- FDA To Advise New NIH/Biopharmaceutical Partnership On Immunotherapy
- NASA says asteroid passed near Earth
- Chan sisters, Chang cruise into quarters in Hong Kong
- Life is Strange Before the Storm, l'épisode 2 dévoilé !
- Penn State Preparing for Texas A&M to Pursue James Franklin