"This morning, Michael McLeod underwent successful arthroscopic surgery for a torn meniscus in his left knee, suffered September 25 against the New York Islanders", reads the team's official statement regarding the matter.
Dollar edges down, awaits U.S. inflation data for potential relief
The pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index rose 0.01 percent and MSCI's gauge of stocks across the globe gained 0.04 percent. Readings on inflation and retail sales were both expected to be strong on Friday and they both disappointed.
McLeod was the Devils' first-round pick in the 2016 NHL Draft, and spent last season playing for the Mississauga Steelheads in the Ontario Hockey League. In 2016-17, McCleod registered 73 points for the Steelheads.
- Senator Susan Collins Will Not Run for Governor of Maine
- Warner Brothers hires a new writer for Beetlejuice 2
- Kylie Jenner's pregnancy was err… "not planned"
- Nokia Corporation (NOK) Receiving Somewhat Positive News Coverage, Report Finds
- Lady Gaga Is Feeling Better & Back in the Recording Studio!
- Chelsea manager Antonio Conte not wanted by AC Milan - club director
- Manchester United forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic set to return to training in November
- United States retail sales surge, driven by autos and gasoline purchases
- Sex with minor wife, despite consent, is rape
- Honor 6C Pro unveiled with modest specs and sleek design