"Three to four gunmen barged into the Jammu and Kashmir Bank branch at Marhama in Bijbehara this afternoon and decamped with cash from the premises", the official said.
Sources told that three gunmen barged into J&K Bank Ratnipora branch in Shopian district and decamped with around Rs. 2 lakh.
Bank officials are calculating the exact amount of cash looted, he said.
Next Weeks Broker Price Targets For CECO Environmental Corp. (NASDAQ:CECE)
Price-To-Cash-Flow-Ratio is a term that indicates the degree of cash flow valuation of the enterprise in the securities market. The VC1 is calculated using the price to book value, price to sales, EBITDA to EV, price to cash flow, and price to earnings.
Shpian Superintendent of Police, S Dinkar, said that the gunmen looted almost two lakh rupees from the bank.
Several incidents of bank robberies have taken place in the Kashmir Valley over the past two years.
- Apple will produce smartphones only with Face ID starting 2018
- USS Tucson, supersonic bomber deployed to South Korea
- Newcastle United sign midfielder Mikel Merino on permanent deal
- Le PDG démissionne brutalement après 32 ans de carrière — Samsung
- Baghdad launches Kirkuk operation amid bitter row with Kurds
- Argentina, France, Poland seeded in World Cup finals draw pots
- Terrorists hurl grenade at Kashmir beauty parlour, three girls injured
- Oppo F3 Lite With 16-Megapixel Front Camera Launched: Price, Specifications
- Barcelona forward Lionel Messi 'considering fresh start at Manchester City'
- Il touche le jackpot au Loto grâce à son agence d'intérim