Olsen, 31, covered up in an oversized zip-up black coat, trimmed at the hemline with white lace details.Her hair styled with her signature center-parted golden waves, the fashion designer and former Full House star accessorized her look with a silver necklace and cream hook-and-loop fastened sneakers.
Sarkozy, a banker and brother to former French president Nicolas Sarkozy, was dressed in a sharp grey suit and blue shirt.
Vasilyev très clair pour Lemar — Monaco
Mais nous réalisons à Monaco qu'à un moment nous devons laisser partir les joueurs, ce n'est pas seulement une question d'argent. Mais attention, on l'a vu, remplacer les partants n'est pas chose aisée sportivement parlant...
These days, an Olsen twin red carpet sighting is rare in and of its own, but it's even more rare when it's on the arm of her husband.
The couple's rare public appearance comes after Carla Bruni shared on Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen what it's been like having Olsen as a sister-in-law for the past two years. "But I mean, he seems so happy".
The Take Home a Nude gala - known for its silent auction, naked models and stilt walkers - honored famed American figurative painter John Alexander, whose works are beloved by stars like Mick Jagger and Steve Martin.
- Plusieurs blessés dans une fusillade, la piste terroriste écartée — Suède
- Jane Fonda Feels 'Ashamed' for Not Speaking Out About Harvey Weinstein Earlier
- Judge won't order officials to allow abortion
- Someone Created 'Diet' Avocados-Here's What That Even Means
- Carbon-monitoring OCO-2 satellite confirms that El Nino weather boosts CO2
- IndusInd Bank's Q2 net profit up 25%
- Poland's Magda Linette out of Tianjin Open
- Un nouveau gardien pour le Stade lavallois
- Seniors miss out in private health insurance overhaul
- NZ First to hold joint caucus/board meeting on Monday