Jonathan Smith reports from Man City's training ground where Pep Guardiola speaks for the first time since Sergio Aguero was involved in a vehicle crash.
Pep Guardiola has been handed the Premier League Manager of the Month award for September.
City went on a goal scoring spree throughout a ideal month as they demolished Liverpool 5-0, Watford 6-0 and Crystal Palace 5-0, rounding off September with a 1-0 win at champions Chelsea.
Uber files appeal to overturn London license loss
Uber says it accepts it has shown "the wrong attitude" on a number of issues and is ready to change some practices. According to CNBC , the company has filed its papers with Westminster Magistrates' Court on Friday morning.
It extended City's winning run to five top-flight matches as they ended the month as Premier League leaders on goal difference.
They began the month with a 5-0 win at home to Liverpool and followed that with a 6-0 win at Watford and a 5-0 dismissal of Crystal Palace back at the Etihad.
Crucially, City were also able to finish the month with a hard fought 1-0 win against reigning Premier League champions and title rivals Chelsea at Stamford Bridge in a completely different kind of game.
- Le PDG démissionne brutalement après 32 ans de carrière — Samsung
- Thousands of Adelie penguin chicks wiped out in Antarctica
- Arturo Vidal prend sa retraite internationale — Chili
- Masked gunmen rob bank in JK
- Ghezzal va manquer les retrouvailles — Lyon
- Supreme Court refuses to modify order on cracker sales in Delhi
- Diego Costa is better than Neymar and Eden Hazard, says Filipe Luis
- SCA to Rule On Zuma 'Spy Tapes' Saga
- Des puces pour suivre les athlètes à la trace?
- Oppo F3 Lite With 16-Megapixel Front Camera Launched: Price, Specifications