The reign of the former St. Paul student, now a NY bartender, ended after 12 episodes and $411,000 in winnings. The eccentric nerd managed to dominate the show for 12 games straight before being defeated by a mere $51 by stay-at-home mom Scarlett Simms.
The 12-day winning streak for a charismatic "Jeopardy!" contestant came to a close on Thursday night. "He was fun to be with and slightly irreverent", "Jeopardy!" host Alex Trebek said in a news release.
Woman with dementia feared taken by crocodile in Queensland
A major search has been underway since yesterday with the clothing items located at the isolated creek today. Searches continue for Cameron who was possibly carrying a walking stick when she went missing, police said.
Rogers' haul ranks fifth on the show's all-time non-tournament winning list- impressive but still far behind the $2.5 million Ken "So smart it took a supercomputer to beat him" Jennings won in 2004.
"I set myself a goal of two wins, and I exceeded that expectation".
"I don't really know (how I'll spend the money) other than I want to make sure that I'm all within tax law before doing anything stupid or frivolous", he said. "Or, like, Estonia. I've also wondered if a Steinway piano is a good investment", he says. He'll be back for the "Jeopardy!". He'll be back on "Jeopardy" on November 6 competing in the two-week tournament of champions.
- Firefighters Expect to Contain Giant OC Fire by Saturday
- Jane Fonda Feels 'Ashamed' for Not Speaking Out About Harvey Weinstein Earlier
- Carbon-monitoring OCO-2 satellite confirms that El Nino weather boosts CO2
- Kobe Steel says also fabricated data in steel wire products
- TCS posts robust revenue, net growth in Q2
- Vasilyev très clair pour Lemar — Monaco
- C'est signé pour le jeune Toufiqui — PSG
- Boston Private Financial Holdin (NASDAQ:BPFHP) Shorts Up 54.12% - Shares Trading Up
- La villa de Pablo Picasso à Mougins mise aux enchères
- Not forming new party: Mukul Roy