"Just Like You" is off Tomlinson's debut solo album, which is yet to have a title or release date.
Louis Tomlinson just dropped a surprise new single "Just Like You" and is opening up about the story behind the track.
And then, with the song just one-hour old in the world, Tomlinson again relayed through Twitter that a lyric video will be coming soon.
Titans receiver: Would quit over anthem rule, deletes tweet
Matthews' response Thursday to a reporter from his verified account was captured by a screen grab. He's going to be out of a job that pays millions simply because he won't stand for the anthem.
Just Like You is a song I'm really attached to. After a few conversations with the label I told them that I wanted to release it. #JustLikeYou. The song will go live on the usual platforms at midnight local time. He also called it one of his favorites from his upcoming new album: "Conceptually I think it's sums me up!" he said.
Tom defines the reason of singing this humble song.
"Just Like You" came up during a BBC interview this year when Tomlinson said it explores "this view of celebrities that we're impenetrable and nearly not human, but fundamentally we all have the same problems". "It's all about this view of celebrities that we're impenetrable and nearly not human, but fundamentally we all have the same problems".
- Samsung Electronics expects record US$12.8b Q3 operating profit
- Gov. Baker to pay respects to victims during Las Vegas trip
- Hero Steps In to Keep Metro Open Late for Game 5
- Generation 3 Pokémon arriving in Pokémon Go soon, PvP and more - Niantic
- Star Wars Battlefront 2: Most Powerful Items Will Be Earned In-Game
- Dragon Age creative director Mike Laidlaw has left BioWare after 14 years
- National Basketball Association will broadcast every game in VR this season
- District Attorney Defends Decision Not to Prosecute Harvey Weinstein
- Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson adopts girl
- Nintendo releases new Super Mario Odyssey "Jump Up, Super Star!" musical video