Hyewon Kim, 23, was visiting the Seven Sisters cliffs in East Sussex when she asked a stranger to take a photo of her jumping in the air.
Two witnesses gave their statements, with one stating that they had dialed "999" for help as well as called the Korean Embassy.
Rescue workers discovered her afterwards face down at the foot of the cliffs with fatal head injuries.
Ms Hyewon had travelled to Britain to improve her English and had gone to the tourist attraction alone on a trip there in June.
"The expression on her face shows nothing but enjoyment", said Detective Sergeant Tod Stewart.
"There were six photos of her standing extremely close to the cliffs".
According to The Daily Mail, Kim visited the site and asked a stranger to take photos of her.
"Her concentration is not on anything other than what she is doing".
She said: "As I was taking photos, she fell down".
Wall Street raises targets on Netflix, citing price increases
UBS maintained Netflix, Inc . (NASDAQ: NFLX ) has " Buy " rating given on Wednesday, October 5 by Loop Capital. Expert analysts at Stifel Nicolaus now has a $230.00 target price per share on Netflix Inc (NDAQ: NFLX ).
Another witness, Jin Gyeong Jang, said in a statement, "When I sat down I saw she was standing".
She had just arrived in the United Kingdom to learn English but things turned awry when the young student was out sightseeing.
Mr Craze concluded Hyewon Kim's cause of death was misadventure.
Mark Webb of local fire brigade: "This was an incredibly sad accident that led to end of a young life".
'What we would say is to urge people to stay well away from cliff edges.
A student plunged 200 feet to her death while posing for a photograph on the famous Seven Sisters cliffs in Sussex.
The Seven Sisters cliffs are a popular picture-spot for tourists, with many daring to go near the edges of the cliffs.
But they ruled against the move which they believed could be confusing to visitors and instead told coach and tour companies to warn their clients of the perils before they travel there.
- J&K Police detains Hizbul militant Gulzar Dar in Pulwama
- International Monetary Fund forecasts 2.3% growth for Tunisia in 2017, 3% in 2018
- First female nipple to be broadcast in TV advert for breast cancer
- Enbridge Energy Partners LP (NYSE:EEP) Institutional Investor Sentiment
- Travis Kelce, Tyreek Hill, Justin Houston expected to play Sunday
- AWS and Microsoft Announce Gluon, Making Deep Learning Accessible to All Developers
- Book account of how an individual saw political drama unfolding: Pranab
- In the Heights creators call on Weinstein Co. to drop movie musical
- Bitcoin reaches new high as it approaches $5300
- Express Scripts Holding Company (NASDAQ:ESRX) Underpriced by 1.2%