Chance the Rapper joined the effort to send aid to hurricane-ravaged Puerto Rico in early October, announcing that his sold-out Hollywood Bowl concert would stream on YouTube and give viewers the option to make donations live to the charity Direct Relief.
The Friends alum donated a million dollars toward relief efforts, a source confirms to ET, with $500,000 going to the American Red Cross and another $500,000 to the Ricky Martin Foundation. In his recent statement, he revealed, "What you see on television doesn't do justice to the reality of Puerto Rico".
United Kingdom 'will have to pay' for leaving European Union , says Juncker
The next possible point "sufficient progress" could be judged is in December, when the next European Council meeting is set to take place.
He added of the desperate situation, "People are dying. We are still dealing with four million USA citizens who have no power after sixteen days". I spoke to victims who had to bury their relatives in the backyard because no help came to them after nearly ten days.
With the tragic storms that affected Florida, Texas, Louisiana, and the Caribbean, numbers of families were displaced and several victims really need the resources to rebuild their lives once more.
- Russian Federation could deploy more missiles in Baltic region: lawmaker
- Guns N' Roses Joined By Surprise Guest At Madison Square Garden
- New 2018 Aston Martin DB11 Volante uncovered
- Ajimobi urges speedy completion of FG's projects in S-West
- Blake Lively was sexually harassed by make-up artist
- Trump appears to admit he can't do much about 'fake news'
- Adrien Silva Now Training With His Leicester City Teammates
- Baisse de la mortalité en septembre — Sécurité routière
- Cruden forfait face au Leinster, remplacé par Darmon — ChampionsCup
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL) Technical Analysis Indicators