Jeudi, 14 Décembre 2017
Dernières nouvelles
Principale » Jason Aldean resumes tour after Vegas shooting

Jason Aldean resumes tour after Vegas shooting

13 Octobre 2017

Thursday night in Tulsa, Jason Aldean plays his very first concert since his set at the Route 91 Harvest Festival in Las Vegas was interrupted by gunfire.

Police said more than 7,000 people showed up to the concert. And while they are excited to see country Superstar Jason Aldean, many of them are showing off their support for the victims of last week's shooting in Vegas.

Some of the men and women keeping concertgoers safe tonight are Tulsa Police, who are outside providing traffic and crowd control while some off-duty officers are inside working for the BOK Center.

Tulsa Police said from there they decide what's needed.

Twitter restores account of actress Rose McGowan
It comes after she tweeted this on Tuesday. "Be my voice." She then included the hashtags #RoseArmy and #WhyWomenDon'tReport. There are two television shows now in development between the studios, both of which have removed Harvey Weinstein's name.

Over the almost two weeks since the deadliest shooting in modern US history, Jason has paid tribute to the 58 people who lost their lives by opening Saturday Night Live with the late Tom Petty's "I Won't Back Down", and returned to Vegas to visit with some of the almost 500 who were injured.

He said their officers are well trained and prepared for anything. Others hadn't planned to attend but thought it too important to miss.

While they declined to go on camera, they do say that Thursday for them is business as normal. "Just because it's the first concert back after all that happened".

Jason Aldean resumes tour after Vegas shooting