Jagr, 45, signed a one-year deal with the Flames earlier this month that is reportedly worth $1 million and includes $1 million in potential bonuses. He had 16 goals and 46 points in 82 contests last season.
USA military to ground CH-53 choppers after crash-landing in Japan's Okinawa
On Wednesday, a CH-53E Super Stallion helicopter made an emergency landing after bursting in flames in midair over Okinawa. Seikyu Iju, mayor of the village, separately inspected the accident site on Thursday.
The five-time Art Ross Trophy victor and 1998-99 Hart Trophy recipient has collected 765 goals and 1,149 assists for 1,914 points. After missing the team's first three games of the regular season, he will suit up and begin his 23rd season with his ninth National Hockey League franchise. If he plays 57 games, he'll pass Gordie Howe's record of 1,767. He has played for the Pittsburgh Penguins, New York Rangers, New Jersey Devils, Boston Bruins, Philadelphia Flyers, Washington Capitals, Dallas Stars and Panthers during his decorated career.
- China's goods trade remains "sound and steady"
- Day 1: GIC subscribed 0.75 times
- (SD)-Sturgis High Cancels Homecoming Over Racism Concerns
- Pink regrets taking sides in Taylor Swift-Katy Perry feud
- Nubia Z17 miniS with 5.2-inch Display, 6GB RAM, Four Cameras announced
- Arun Jaitley bats for inclusion of real estate sector in GST
- Trend of killing all opposition risky : Bombay HC on Gauri Lankesh
- How bromances are threatening heterosexual relationships
- Roswell: Series Reboot in the Works at The CW
- Singapore c.bank keeps policy on hold, opens door to 2018 tightening