Sam Bennett (Bora-Hansgrohe) made it a hat-trick at the Tour of Turkey, winning stage 3 yesterday to maintain his 100 per cent strike so far at the late-season WorldTour race.
Italian Marco Benfatto [Androni-Sidermec-Bottecchia] was second, with Belgium's Edward Theuns [Trek-Segafredo] third.
Bennett (Bora-Hansgrohe) won a sprint at the end of the 206-kilometre route from Kumluca to Fethiye to follow up his win in Kemer on Tuesday's stage one. Bennett extends his lead atop the overall standings to 14 seconds over Theuns, with Consonni third at 26 seconds.
Robert Kubica test with Williams F1 team successful
Kubica's F1 career had appeared to be over when he sustained serious arm and hand injuries in a rallying accident in February 2011, but his performance in a test for Renault at Valencia in June has placed him on the comeback trail.
Tomorrow's fourth stage will see riders travel 204.1km from Marmaris to Selçuk. The tour earned worldwide status for the first time in 1965.
The race was initially due to take place in February before being shifted to April.
- Draymond Green laughs at the NBA's attempts to catch the Warriors
- Socceroo forward Tim Cahill investigated by Federation Internationale de Football Association for "sponsored" celebration
- Wall St draws little cheer from big bank earnings
- Packers' Ty Montgomery (ribs) 'felt fine' taking contact in Thursday's practice
- 1 raised in Northern Luzon as TD 'Odette' enters PH
- Thomas Lemar could leave Monaco next summer - Vadim Vasilyev
- China Biologic's human fibrinogen production cleared by CFDA
- Mary-Kate Olsen Makes Rare Red Carpet Appearance With Husband Olivier Sarkozy
- Huddersfield boss Wagner insists Swansea clash not must-win
- Macalester grad's 'Jeopardy' streak comes to an end