Sam Bennett (Bora-Hansgrohe) made it a hat-trick at the Tour of Turkey, winning stage 3 yesterday to maintain his 100 per cent strike so far at the late-season WorldTour race.
Italian Marco Benfatto [Androni-Sidermec-Bottecchia] was second, with Belgium's Edward Theuns [Trek-Segafredo] third.
Bennett (Bora-Hansgrohe) won a sprint at the end of the 206-kilometre route from Kumluca to Fethiye to follow up his win in Kemer on Tuesday's stage one. Bennett extends his lead atop the overall standings to 14 seconds over Theuns, with Consonni third at 26 seconds.
Watch Katy Perry Coordinate An Epic Onstage Marriage Proposal
As the crowd began to cheer, Katie can just be made out saying, "She's ideal ", before pulling a ring box out of her pocket. Donning a sparkling silver ensemble, she called Katy, the fan, and her girlfriend Becky to the stage.
Tomorrow's fourth stage will see riders travel 204.1km from Marmaris to Selçuk. The tour earned worldwide status for the first time in 1965.
The race was initially due to take place in February before being shifted to April.
- Jason Aldean resumes tour after Vegas shooting
- England forewarned ahead of Ashes
- Mary-Kate Olsen Makes Rare Red Carpet Appearance With Husband Olivier Sarkozy
- Draymond Green laughs at the NBA's attempts to catch the Warriors
- Amazon to hire 120000 workers for holiday season
- NZ First to hold joint caucus/board meeting on Monday
- Macalester grad's 'Jeopardy' streak comes to an end
- Twitter restores account of actress Rose McGowan
- Plusieurs blessés dans une fusillade, la piste terroriste écartée — Suède
- Gambit Release Set for February 2019