Typically, third and fourth quarters are best for commercial vehicle loans, Sobti said.Mumbai: IndusInd Bank has reported a net profit of Rs 880 crore for the quarter ended September 2017 - an increase of 25% over Rs 704 crore in the corresponding period a year ago. Its net Interest Income (NII) grew by 25% to Rs. 1,821 crore while non Interest income grew by 22% to Rs. 1,188 crore.Читайте также: Rangers manager Pedro Caixinha aiming to concede less following worldwide break
The bank's provisions have also risen to Rs 293.7 crore from Rs 213.9 crore year on year, while on a QoQ basis, it has fallen from Rs 310 crore. The bank's net non-performing asset rose marginally to 0.44% from 0.37%, a year ago. While advances were at Rs 123,180.82 crore up 24.48% as against Rs 98,949.07 crore in the corresponding period of the previous year.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Vasilyev très clair pour Lemar — Monaco
- La villa de Pablo Picasso à Mougins mise aux enchères
- Investors Real Estate Trust (IRET) Rating Increased to Hold at BidaskClub
- Fox Run Management LLC Acquires Shares of 11200 Walt Disney Co (DIS)
- Boston Private Financial Holdin (NASDAQ:BPFHP) Shorts Up 54.12% - Shares Trading Up
- Kobe Steel says also fabricated data in steel wire products
- Firefighters Expect to Contain Giant OC Fire by Saturday
- United Kingdom to conduct next clean energy auctions worth GBP557m in 2019
- Millions die suffering amid global opioid gap, report says
- Seniors miss out in private health insurance overhaul