Typically, third and fourth quarters are best for commercial vehicle loans, Sobti said.Mumbai: IndusInd Bank has reported a net profit of Rs 880 crore for the quarter ended September 2017 - an increase of 25% over Rs 704 crore in the corresponding period a year ago. Its net Interest Income (NII) grew by 25% to Rs. 1,821 crore while non Interest income grew by 22% to Rs. 1,188 crore.
Investors Buy Shares of Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) on Weakness
Wesbanco Bank Inc increased Continental Resources (NYSE:CLR) stake by 16,375 shares to 132,764 valued at $4.29 million in 2017Q2. The stock has "Buy" rating by Jefferies on Friday, January 8. (NYSE:MRK) earned "Buy" rating by UBS on Monday, July 31.
The bank's provisions have also risen to Rs 293.7 crore from Rs 213.9 crore year on year, while on a QoQ basis, it has fallen from Rs 310 crore. The bank's net non-performing asset rose marginally to 0.44% from 0.37%, a year ago. While advances were at Rs 123,180.82 crore up 24.48% as against Rs 98,949.07 crore in the corresponding period of the previous year.
- Woman with dementia feared taken by crocodile in Queensland
- Jason Momoa breaks silence on that Game of Thrones rape joke
- Le nouvel inculpé suspecté d'avoir fourni des explosifs — Attentats de Bruxelles
- Jane Fonda Feels 'Ashamed' for Not Speaking Out About Harvey Weinstein Earlier
- Puerto Rico fights to recover weeks after hurricane
- Millions die suffering amid global opioid gap, report says
- Firefighters Expect to Contain Giant OC Fire by Saturday
- Featured Stock to See: Glu Mobile, Inc. (GLUU)
- TCS posts robust revenue, net growth in Q2
- Seniors miss out in private health insurance overhaul