Typically, third and fourth quarters are best for commercial vehicle loans, Sobti said.Mumbai: IndusInd Bank has reported a net profit of Rs 880 crore for the quarter ended September 2017 - an increase of 25% over Rs 704 crore in the corresponding period a year ago. Its net Interest Income (NII) grew by 25% to Rs. 1,821 crore while non Interest income grew by 22% to Rs. 1,188 crore.
Rangers manager Pedro Caixinha aiming to concede less following worldwide break
The Rangers manager alleged on Wednesday that Wright had been fed team news from his camp ahead of the final game of the season, which supposedly led to a delayed training session specifically created to counter Gers' threats.
The bank's provisions have also risen to Rs 293.7 crore from Rs 213.9 crore year on year, while on a QoQ basis, it has fallen from Rs 310 crore. The bank's net non-performing asset rose marginally to 0.44% from 0.37%, a year ago. While advances were at Rs 123,180.82 crore up 24.48% as against Rs 98,949.07 crore in the corresponding period of the previous year.
- Vasilyev très clair pour Lemar — Monaco
- La villa de Pablo Picasso à Mougins mise aux enchères
- Investors Real Estate Trust (IRET) Rating Increased to Hold at BidaskClub
- Fox Run Management LLC Acquires Shares of 11200 Walt Disney Co (DIS)
- Boston Private Financial Holdin (NASDAQ:BPFHP) Shorts Up 54.12% - Shares Trading Up
- Kobe Steel says also fabricated data in steel wire products
- Firefighters Expect to Contain Giant OC Fire by Saturday
- United Kingdom to conduct next clean energy auctions worth GBP557m in 2019
- Millions die suffering amid global opioid gap, report says
- Seniors miss out in private health insurance overhaul