The markets have been on an upsurge for the last two weeks and was further buoyed by government data which on Thursday showed that industrial output has hit a nine-month high.
India's consumer price inflation held steady in September, defying expectations for an acceleration, preliminary data from the Central Statistics Office showed Thursday.
For the second straight week, both indices rose, with the Sensex adding 618.47 points, or 1.94 percent - the biggest such weekly jump since 14 July when it read 660.12 points, or 2.10 percent - and the NSE Nifty soared 187.75 points, or 1.88 percent.
The 30-scrip Sensitive Index (Sensex) of the BSE closed at 32,432.69 points - up 250.47 points, or 0.78 per cent, from its previous close. The index was up 1.81 per cent for the week.
The company's revenue rose 1.7 percent in constant currency terms in the second quarter. On the other hand, healthcare index was down 0.29 per cent, FMCG 0.25 per cent, capital goods and oil & gas 0.14 per cent each.
Nabilla a touché le jackpot pour sa dernière série
La brune a aussi évoqué les sommes qu'elle touchait pour faire de la publicité pour des produits sur les réseaux sociaux. Nabilla dans " Complément d'enquête ", c'était le 12 octobre 2017.
Top gainers included Bharti Airtel, Idea Cellular, Tata Steel, Bharti Infratel, Kotak Mahindra, Coal India and HDFC Bank while Dr Reddy's Labs, GAIL, M&M, Zee Entertainment, Sun Pharma, ITC and Maruti Suzuki declined.
Bharti Airtel, the nation's largest telecom operator, surged 13% for the week after jumping 7.9% on Friday. While quarterly profit slid marginally year-on-year, analysts say margin recovery was the key positive.
Meanwhile, Reliance Industries climbed as much as 2.1 percent to a record high ahead of its September-quarter results.
Asian stocks held firm near a 10-year high on Friday thanks to expectations of brisk global growth, although investors held off chasing the shares higher ahead of USA and Chinese economic data as well as the Chinese Communist Party congress next week. The broader Topix index was up 0.50 percent or 8.49 points, at 1,708.62.
Please enter your email.
- NeNe Leakes Booted From XScape's Reunion Tour After Rape Comment
- Hovde Group Initiates Coverage on Commerce Union Bancshares Inc (CUBN)
- Google Assistant on phones can finally send videos and music to Chromecast
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole's season pass detailed
- Sa première sortie depuis l'annonce de sa troisième grossesse — Kate Middleton
- Ford Motor Company (F) Stock Rating Upgraded by Vetr Inc
- Mountaineers facing another ranked foe in Texas Tech
- Texas Inmates Donate $53000 for Hurricane Harvey Victims
- Lady Gaga annonce sa nouvelle date de concert à Montréal
- Lunch is on Newcastle duo after training-ground bust-up