More game modes, more traits, crafting, and further map variations throughout Early Access. We really have to engage the players, man.
Hunt: Showdown is a bounty hunting game set in a Weird West fantasy world that reminds me of Deadlands and thus I immediately love it. "Not over-promise things. Just tell this is where we are and this is where we're going to get to".
"We will be adding more gear, more monsters, more Hunters".
"You want to create an experience that goes from the game into the player", Larbrant explained.
For those who haven't been keeping up, Hunt: Showdown is a multiplayer horror experience, in which teams compete to hunt down monsters in the swamps of Louisiana. There are a huge variety of things scattered throughout the map that, if you are not careful, will quickly alert both AI-controlled monsters and player-controlled hunters to your location. Who's more risky? The mindless monstrosities or your scheming fellow hunters?
Hotel evacuated, over 100 firefighters and helicopters battle on
The Twelve Apostles Hotel was being evacuated on Thursday evening as fires spread around the Oudekraal area. Two of the helicopters are coming down from the Eastern Cape while the 3 was on its way from George.
This is the first in game look at how the different systems in Hunt: Showdown will play out.
It is on the first page of that history that our dev diary begins, at a time when Hunt: Showdown was called Hunt: Horrors of the Gilded Age and was being developed in Austin, Texas. This new version of Hunt is a complete rethink of the concept, by a new team at Crytek.
You may recall we picked Hunt: Showdown as our best in show at this year's E3, so are naturally excited to see what's happening next with it. Crytek still hasn't set a release date for the multiplayer supernatural survival shooter, but it has revealed that before the game goes live it will go through an Early Access period on Steam.
For more in-game action, check out the new gameplay video below.
- Soldiers reveal gender of fallen comrade's baby in Facebook video
- 'Blockers' Restricted Trailer Starring John Cena and Leslie Mann
- Toro Rosso keep F1 guessing ahead of US Grand Prix
- Le groupe sans Silva, Kurzawa, Motta, Verratti et Cavani — Dijon / PSG
- Nutanix Inc. (NTNX) Rating Lowered to Buy at Vetr Inc
- Perpignan se sépare de Sione Tau, suspendu deux ans pour dopage — Rugby
- Ontario judge approves Sears Canada liquidation
- Mort de l'ex président malgache Albert Zafy
- Treasury committee threatens FCA in battle over Royal Bank of Scotland report
- GOP lawmaker drafts bill requiring journalists to register with police